Assistant Chief CM - Page 7
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Detective exodus

If you want to know why there is an exodus in the Detective Bureau, it's because they are tired of having a Commander that doesn't know what he is doing, has no involvement with his people and treats everyone like they are non-existent. There is a reason he has had many jobs before landing this cushy position.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Originally, it did not require any formal testing, that is the only thing you said that was accurate. It does now; obviously you knew that, or did you? But it must have slipped your mind or most likely, you never worked here or no longer do. If that's the case, stop talking like you do. When you present wrong facts it only makes you look stupid.
    formal testing for a non existent position, sorry but you are FOS, test is either administered with applicant bending over and puckering up or on there knees doing the same, non existent position saved only for the loyal few
    but I guess I wouldnt know that since well I never applied for it !!!!!!!! Not into dangling carrots !!!!! Stop ur nonsense

Unregistered
    formal testing for a non existent position, sorry but you are FOS, test is either administered with applicant bending over and puckering up or on there knees doing the same, non existent position saved only for the loyal few
    but I guess I wouldnt know that since well I never applied for it !!!!!!!! Not into dangling carrots !!!!! Stop ur nonsense
    Boy you are unintelligent. I'm guessing you're into something else that dangles though. Enjoy that Richard tar tar with your side of testes.

Unregistered
    If you want to know why there is an exodus in the Detective Bureau, it's because they are tired of having a Commander that doesn't know what he is doing, has no involvement with his people and treats everyone like they are non-existent. There is a reason he has had many jobs before landing this cushy position.
    Or a captain that came on as a reserve only to be appointed capt. Have you ever seen how many jobs MB has bounced around? Not to mention the IA investigations? He is toxic to this dept. As someone said earlier in this post, rules do not apply to MB and he is very shady in his practices. He consistantly puts this dept at risk.

Opened Eyes
    Or a captain that came on as a reserve only to be appointed capt. Have you ever seen how many jobs MB has bounced around? Not to mention the IA investigations? He is toxic to this dept. As someone said earlier in this post, rules do not apply to MB and he is very shady in his practices. He consistantly puts this dept at risk.
    He IS the problem! I guess when you only see someone occasionally during Agency interactions, you never get to learn what they are all about. You just figure that their positions in those departments must mean they are capable. On the other hand, why did he have so many places he's worked at? Was it because they realized his work ethic was what we see here now?

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain

Resume Anyone?

Ohhh now we getting closer to the truth of the matter.. we just had a leadership change atop the Detectives.. and let me guess, we dont like his decisions? Do we all agree there were changes needed? I still havent forgotten the bruhaha when we arrested 2 men that were incarcerated at the time of the crime that we arrested them for. There were several involved and clearly a failure of process or personnel that screams for review and remedy.

To those who dont like where the department is headed, there are plenty of departments begging for experienced and capable applicants. Nothing like writing a resume to help refresh one's perspective and attitudes to realize just how good that have it.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Gibson View Post
    Ohhh now we getting closer to the truth of the matter.. we just had a leadership change atop the Detectives.. and let me guess, we dont like his decisions? Do we all agree there were changes needed? I still havent forgotten the bruhaha when we arrested 2 men that were incarcerated at the time of the crime that we arrested them for. There were several involved and clearly a failure of process or personnel that screams for review and remedy.

To those who dont like where the department is headed, there are plenty of departments begging for experienced and capable applicants. Nothing like writing a resume to help refresh one's perspective and attitudes to realize just how good that have it.
    Once again SG talking out her rear about something she knows nothing about. There have been many changes in leadership. Its like a game of musical chairs in the pd. Know one knows where they will be from day to day. That has nothing to do with MBs incompetency, work history, or inability to follow policy. It does have a lot to do with the poor morale.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Gibson View Post

Ironic how the woman who screamed for the issues in the pd to be cleaned up is the one blaming the victims. It can't possibly be the admin that she insists is an open book to her every question. It must be the women who deserve to be intimidated and discriminated against. It much be the common officer who deserves to be treated like crap on a daily basis. Its a shame we all have families to feed and can't just walk away from this hostile environment and we have all seen how worthless HR is. The old boys club has just become the little Lee club.

Unregistered
    Ironic how the woman who screamed for the issues in the pd to be cleaned up is the one blaming the victims. It can't possibly be the admin that she insists is an open book to her every question. It must be the women who deserve to be intimidated and discriminated against. It much be the common officer who deserves to be treated like crap on a daily basis. Its a shame we all have families to feed and can't just walk away from this hostile environment and we have all seen how worthless HR is. The old boys club has just become the little Lee club.
    You can tell Stephanie one million times how it is and every time she will still have her own opinion of what goes on. It is nothing personal she just fails to listen to officers who repeatedly tell her how it all works. She picks who she thinks is corrupt (in her mind). You are wasting time trying to convince her of anything. Nice enough lady just set in her opinions. Stop talking to her. It is my opinion that she can’t be trusted to help you. In my opinion she plays both sides. Move on. Sorry Stephanie you are a nice lady, but I don’t trust you.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain
    I didnt come looking for your trust of me. I came looking to restore my trust in cops.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast