Assistant Chief CM
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Assistant Chief CM

I heard that CM is involved in the internal investigation with the city manager. CM will be suspended soon too.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I heard that CM is involved in the internal investigation with the city manager. CM will be suspended soon too.
    CM is untouchable, he has the juice in VC and her cronies, rumor has it Lear gone and his relative Chief Garrison forced to retire or resign and guess who the new chief will be, VC's boy CM and it will happen very soon before her term expires. Been coming for a long time now. Good old boys will rule again !!!!!!!!! Cashing in on all his favors

Unregistered
    One thing that I want to know and some of us at the Department. Why is CM supporting Kurt Hoffman so hard? After everything that we have been fukked over with by the Knight and Hoffman how can our own leader support this guy? I feel betrayed. I just want him to tell me why he thinks Kurt is going to change anything. The guy has basically been in charge of the SO now for about 8 years and what have we got to show for it? Took our Narcs, Swat, Jail, S-15 debacle and there is more. It just always seems like CM is always doing what is best for HIM and not what is best for US. This is my opinion and I am not alone on this one either.

Unregistered
    One thing that I want to know and some of us at the Department. Why is CM supporting Kurt Hoffman so hard? After everything that we have been fukked over with by the Knight and Hoffman how can our own leader support this guy? I feel betrayed. I just want him to tell me why he thinks Kurt is going to change anything. The guy has basically been in charge of the SO now for about 8 years and what have we got to show for it? Took our Narcs, Swat, Jail, S-15 debacle and there is more. It just always seems like CM is always doing what is best for HIM and not what is best for US. This is my opinion and I am not alone on this one either.
    ]

It is who he is, politician first, he will lie right to your face and never lose a step. Karma has a way of catching up, he will get his, KV did !!!!!!

Unregistered

Exclamation Caveat Emptor

45 corporate checks were written from one (1) address to Hoffman's campaign:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dZL...ew?usp=sharing

Caveat Emptor:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1O09...ew?usp=sharing

Unregistered

Bye Bye Lear

In the local news this weekend it was announced that the city manager was caught having sex in a close, in city hall, while working !!!! with a subordinate and she was the girlfriend of the Parks manager. It appears the end of our city managers career. Stated his fate will be discussed at next meeting. Its all part of the plan, hire garrison until the asst chief had enough experience, Lear will be gone, garrison has no protection now, VC and crew will pounce on him and force him out and from what is told his lee county north implants out also, CM will be the chief before VC leaves office.

Unregistered
    Doubt it!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Who really cares. Just go do your job.

Unregistered
    In the local news this weekend it was announced that the city manager was caught having sex in a close, in city hall, while working !!!! with a subordinate and she was the girlfriend of the Parks manager. It appears the end of our city managers career. Stated his fate will be discussed at next meeting. Its all part of the plan, hire garrison until the asst chief had enough experience, Lear will be gone, garrison has no protection now, VC and crew will pounce on him and force him out and from what is told his lee county north implants out also, CM will be the chief before VC leaves office.
    And VC thinks she is some kind of lawyer trying to keep a man that basically took taxpayers money. She is nothing but a joke. I am so glad she is history.

Unregistered
    And VC thinks she is some kind of lawyer trying to keep a man that basically took taxpayers money. She is nothing but a joke. I am so glad she is history.
    not history yet !!!!!!!

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast