Assistant Chief CM - Page 6
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain
    So let me get this right.. noone has a complaint and/or a set of facts for me to research but i am the problem because i dont believe the anonymous new voice claiming there is blatant gender discrimination before one applies for the promotion?

We have something clearly going on with the Detective group.. to which i have ZERO information about. Is the underlying issue gender related or did someone get their ass in a crack and suddenly waving the vajayjay card? I dont know and have seen no evidence otherwise. If there are facts that support your position and you wont share specifics that could be dug on well then i am of no help and wont buyinto without doing my own research. Got a.
    specific complaint or evidence.. call me or meet me to discuss.. otherwise, call your union rep, reach out to the ACLU or hire an atty. There is zero i intend to do to help when you wont help yourself. I will say your attitude needs q check... anyone should believe you blindly.. you presume to know my opinions when i dont even know the problem exists.

As for my working relationship with TG/CM, i am a citizen with specific interest in the PD. I neednt your understanding or approval to interact with Public Officials. I suspect the Chief would absolutely listen if you reached out.. but i would suggest coming to the table with some factual basis.

FYI.. i ask Garrison on a regular basis about women at NPPD. One officer in particular that quit, i was disappointed because i thought she had the stuff to start breaking the gender stats for NP.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Gibson View Post
    So let me get this right.. noone has a complaint and/or a set of facts for me to research but i am the problem because i dont believe the anonymous new voice claiming there is blatant gender discrimination before one applies for the promotion?

We have something clearly going on with the Detective group.. to which i have ZERO information about. Is the underlying issue gender related or did someone get their ass in a crack and suddenly waving the vajayjay card? I dont know and have seen no evidence otherwise. If there are facts that support your position and you wont share specifics that could be dug on well then i am of no help and wont buyinto without doing my own research. Got a.
    specific complaint or evidence.. call me or meet me to discuss.. otherwise, call your union rep, reach out to the ACLU or hire an atty. There is zero i intend to do to help when you wont help yourself. I will say your attitude needs q check... anyone should believe you blindly.. you presume to know my opinions when i dont even know the problem exists.

As for my working relationship with TG/CM, i am a citizen with specific interest in the PD. I neednt your understanding or approval to interact with Public Officials. I suspect the Chief would absolutely listen if you reached out.. but i would suggest coming to the table with some factual basis.

FYI.. i ask Garrison on a regular basis about women at NPPD. One officer in particular that quit, i was disappointed because i thought she had the stuff to start breaking the gender stats for NP.

You can ask all you want. And they will continue to bs you. Just keep those blinders on. You are not living it and I guess the other poster is right about only wanting it corrected when it affects you. I receive enough hostility and bullying from the white male club at work. I don't need it from here too. Peace out!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You can ask all you want. And they will continue to bs you. Just keep those blinders on. You are not living it and I guess the other poster is right about only wanting it corrected when it affects you. I receive enough hostility and bullying from the white male club at work. I don't need it from here too. Peace out!

I call bullshit

Unregistered
    You need help. The moral here is strong. You speak of the minority and not the majority. CLEARLY YOUR a "lone" opinion writer on this ongoing thread and possibly several other threads.

Several of us "on the job" members have told both Chiefs that the issues being raised are with a few and that they don't speak for the entire Department. You've mentioned in several of these posts, "good old boys" or "CM and his boys." There is no good old boys or CM boys, just those who have made NPPD their career here. I am a union member and a supervisor with over 16 years at our department. I've seen this department change many times, sometimes good and sometimes bad. But that happens in any agency. I don't get involved in the drama. I stay out of it, because I don't let it involve me. But I will not allow people to be individually or by group be attacked here that don't deserve to be, such as CM, ML, ES or Lee North. Your so called "cronies" have been promoted by Chief Garrison to higher ranks. Now, there are those saying officers from Lee County are getting all the promotions or specialty positions when they haven't even finished their probation period. So should we say there is a good old boy system there too? The answer is no, because there isn't any good old boy system on either side. It's perception of some who believe there is, when there actually isn't. People are put into positions because they are qualified for it. If you don't believe this, then why don't YOU walk in the Chiefs office (after you make an appointment with Jen Ayres because I don't believe you even work here anymore), text him, call him or email him and ask him if any cronies, good old boys or Lee North boys deserved to he promoted? Stop hiding behind your keyboard to attack people and our department. Chief is no fool, he is a great leader, and one who knows people's skills and abilities. Yes he has brought in people from the outside who have the experience to bring balance to this agency. I never thought I would ever subject myself to responding to someone on this forum. So Congratulations, your stupidity has proved me wrong.
    I find it ironic that a ahole as yourself can spew such nonsense. Moral is strong well but for the minority of complainers. Non existent boys club only means your one of them, nice job sucking up, keep sucking and someday you to may be a corporal or detective etc. Spoken like the true white male majority. spew the bs as a cover maybe they will go away. Hey how do I know you even work here ???

Unregistered
    I find it ironic that a ahole as yourself can spew such nonsense. Moral is strong well but for the minority of complainers. Non existent boys club only means your one of them, nice job sucking up, keep sucking and someday you to may be a corporal or detective etc. Spoken like the true white male majority. spew the bs as a cover maybe they will go away. Hey how do I know you even work here ???
    We don't have Corporals. But then again you knew that already because you work here.

Unregistered
    We don't have Corporals. But then again you knew that already because you work here.
    actually we do, appointed, no test, no pay, two stripers, the carrot was dangled and they ate it, sold their soles so called asst supervisor

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Gibson View Post

I am done even attempting to explain to you the reality that exists here. check the roles, no female or minority supervisors. Your rhetoric is simply they never applied, maybe, but why ????this dept has never ever and I dont care who was commanding was proactive in there promotional recruitment of females or minorities, no excuses will cover that up. Under your theory they should apply, get turned down and then make a stink as they are sliding out the door, unemployed and blackballed. Seems to me that if in fact this were a progressive dept, they would be proactive not reactive. Again I will state, with the number of female commissioners we have or had, they have failed the females in the dept miserably. The problem is obvious here, its in black n white in the supervisor rolls. CM and his exclusive club has seen to this. CM has the power here, the Lee boys making there move will fail, CM will soon make his move for the Chiefs position, hes a hometown boy with considerable connections. Chief G will be history, the boys will rise up and once again be in control, as they say it is what it is !!!

Unregistered
    actually we do, appointed, no test, no pay, two stripers, the carrot was dangled and they ate it, sold their soles so called asst supervisor
    Again your wrong nist like you are throughout this post. They do have to take a test just like the Sergeants do and have to be on an eligibility list. Get your facts straight.

Unregistered
    Again your wrong nist like you are throughout this post. They do have to take a test just like the Sergeants do and have to be on an eligibility list. Get your facts straight.
    wait first we dont have any two stripers, now we do, and now they are tested, please you must be one of the ged boys, left overs. The test is simple and is taken two ways, bent over or on your knees. You idiot its not even a legal position, It was created to fill the shortage of Sgts years ago, only given to those worthy creatures who have the special abilities as described above !!!!! No one cares !!!!!!

Unregistered
    wait first we dont have any two stripers, now we do, and now they are tested, please you must be one of the ged boys, left overs. The test is simple and is taken two ways, bent over or on your knees. You idiot its not even a legal position, It was created to fill the shortage of Sgts years ago, only given to those worthy creatures who have the special abilities as described above !!!!! No one cares !!!!!!
    Originally, it did not require any formal testing, that is the only thing you said that was accurate. It does now; obviously you knew that, or did you? But it must have slipped your mind or most likely, you never worked here or no longer do. If that's the case, stop talking like you do. When you present wrong facts it only makes you look stupid.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast