James Day - Coward
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

James Day - Coward

It takes time...but eventually the true colors of people are show. James Day - Coward.

http://volusiaexposed.com/investigat...0007DayROI.pdf

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It takes time...but eventually the true colors of people are show. James Day - Coward.

It should not have taken this long. EVERYONE knew it from the beginning. How he was allowed to progress through the ranks to that of Lieutenant is beyond belief. He was incompetent from day one.

Unregistered
    It should not have taken this long. EVERYONE knew it from the beginning. How he was allowed to progress through the ranks to that of Lieutenant is beyond belief. He was incompetent from day one.
    This reminds me of the one deputy that set up a perimeter in Pierson when Sweeley and Kretzer had their shooting on 17 and 40. The changed the policy (showing cowardice) because of him...and eventually he went to probations.

Unregistered
    In addition to being a coward Day was also a mole. Good riddance!!!!!

Unregistered

Peck is still a loser

Misleading title. I am not surprised. Cowardice was not sustained. Don’t you respect the integrity of the investigation? I know that’s something you’ve all been lack. James must have taken tips from Peck’s playbook. Both huge disgraces who used the guise of retirement to have an honorable law enforcement career.

Unregistered
    Misleading title. I am not surprised. Cowardice was not sustained. Don’t you respect the integrity of the investigation? I know that’s something you’ve all been lack. James must have taken tips from Peck’s playbook. Both huge disgraces who used the guise of retirement to have an honorable law enforcement career.
    Whether it was sustained or not everybody knows Day is a Coward.

Unregistered
    Whether it was sustained or not everybody knows Day is a Coward.
    We know - NOT SUSTAINED. Don’t you have to focus on operating that bucket truck Andy? You’ll be working for a tree service if you mess that job up too.

Unregistered
    We know - NOT SUSTAINED. Don’t you have to focus on operating that bucket truck Andy? You’ll be working for a tree service if you mess that job up too.
    Sorry you got called out for being a coward Day. I think you might have a future in the Caine Mutiny.....your nick name should be Lieutenant YellowStain. You are a coward. Queeg dumped the dye pack too far out...you did not even bother to bring the dye pack to the trailer....coward.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Caine_Mutiny

Unregistered
    Sorry you got called out for being a coward Day. I think you might have a future in the Caine Mutiny.....your nick name should be Lieutenant YellowStain. You are a coward. Queeg dumped the dye pack too far out...you did not even bother to bring the dye pack to the trailer....coward.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Caine_Mutiny
    Yawn. Still doesn’t operate a bucket truck, wear a jumpsuit, being silent to file a bogus claim because of his incompetence, sticks open house signs in yards, a half wit dried up dead end blogger who must post his paid credentials because he’s a phony, and a defunct Sergeant who is no better than the party machine listed above. Come back when y’all have someone with honor and employed with VSO that will take your side. You might as well go up to Seattle and Portland and protest with your confederate flags. That’s more your style of crowd anyways.

Unregistered
    Yawn. Still doesn’t operate a bucket truck, wear a jumpsuit, being silent to file a bogus claim because of his incompetence, sticks open house signs in yards, a half wit dried up dead end blogger who must post his paid credentials because he’s a phony, and a defunct Sergeant who is no better than the party machine listed above. Come back when y’all have someone with honor and employed with VSO that will take your side. You might as well go up to Seattle and Portland and protest with your confederate flags. That’s more your style of crowd anyways.
    Lieutenant Yellowstain is a defunct lieutenant that is yellow...and a coward. James Day....remember you cannot spell cowArDlY without day....haha

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast