Chief ride along - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have had enough of you arm chair commandos taking cheap shots at a man that is doing a good job, but not the job that makes you happy. This agency is doing the best it can to take care of all the people in this state which includes YOU.
    I been hushed on this till now but this man is not done a good job. Some south regions only have two uniformed shirts and he deny us more uniforms. Who other department provides only two uniformed shirts for people working late nights five day a week? I cant run my clothes washer 5 time a week and I wont even do that for my children. Some got recently told that we were the last to have a PPE because he didn’t know how to go get it. Now we have run out of disinfectant that we need to stay safe and well while on duty and we don’t have that either

The dbpr is not taking care of all in the state. It is taking care of rich folk cigar owners. Now we cant ask why we have a unqualified chief or favors to cigar bars. We may live in apartments not plantations like the secretary and chief but we not lower class people because of where we stay at. Directions were unclear since this started and they change on the reg. We don’t need spies or sending 3 email a week changing the plan but some help and we not going to forget about this neither. We not slaves and we have a right to speak out on what is being done up there. We not going anywhere either because we not the ones handing out those favors we speak up and speak out

Unregistered
    Can we all just do our jobs and stop complaining about the chief and everyone here. I've been around for 10 years and all we have ever done is b#tch and complain about every chief for whatever reason. Chief tells us to work dope and we have people saying why?? We should be working beverage. Next chief comes around tells us to work beverage and we want to work dope. It appears not everyone will be happy at the same time here, might be time for people to look for new jobs if you hate this one so much.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12