Chief ride along
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Chief ride along

Anyone else other than Tampa have the joy of a chief ride along? Normally one would be excited to have the chief in the field riding along but it was very apparent the purpose the ride along was him thinking we don’t do our job and trying to catch us not doing our job. Good job chief, even more of a reason you will never have respect. Rumor has it you’ll be showing up at random offices every Friday or Saturday night for a ride along.

Unregistered
    do he come in a short bus can he bring us sanitizers

Unregistered
    I can’t wait for my turn. He’ll get out of the car and walk after he’s done listening to me.

Unregistered
    And rumors have it he was there the night before driving around looking for violators to see if tampa would actually address them. Come ride with me Tully. We’ll drive 2 hours to the south end of my district and then we’ll go 4 hours north to the top of my district to check place #2.

Unregistered
    And he has been going UC not for business but to catch agents doing something. Also violating policies using his own money instead of i&e funds.

Unregistered
    Enough! I have had enough of you arm chair commandos taking cheap shots at a man that is doing a good job, but not the job that makes you happy. This agency is doing the best it can to take care of all the people in this state which includes YOU. There isn't a single person keeping you here. There is a lot I don't like but I don't blame the Chief for it. You don't have any right to criticize a man or an administration that has to work like we do. This isn't a law enforcement agency in the traditional sense and the people here can't operate like it is. If you aren't happy then make this a better place for everyone including you. If you are unable then shut the @&€¥#% up.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Enough! I have had enough of you arm chair commandos taking cheap shots at a man that is doing a good job, but not the job that makes you happy. This agency is doing the best it can to take care of all the people in this state which includes YOU. There isn't a single person keeping you here. There is a lot I don't like but I don't blame the Chief for it. You don't have any right to criticize a man or an administration that has to work like we do. This isn't a law enforcement agency in the traditional sense and the people here can't operate like it is. If you aren't happy then make this a better place for everyone including you. If you are unable then shut the @&€¥#% up.
    liar wat your name

Unregistered
    liar wat your name
    Women who know me call me Mr. Big. You can call me Sir.

Unregistered
    Women who know me call me Mr. Big. You can call me Sir.
    find jesus soon pervert

Unregistered
    find jesus soon pervert
    I don't need to seek what was never lost. Remember the J in Jesus is always capitalized. Peace be with you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast