Eliseo Santana vs James McLynas. - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He would be removed over night. He is just a crazy person trying to attract your attention because he doesnt like cops for whatever reason. I dont know why there is even any discussion about him here. He is a clown.
    What is your definition of "crazy?" Why do you say he doesn't like "cops" as though that includes all cops. He's running to be one. Have you even looked at his comprehensive website? Do you disagree with it all, like following the Constitution 100%, saving the taxpayers all kinds of money, restoring some trust between the citizens and the sheriff's office, transparency, better hiring practices, accountability? Why would you say that none of these issues should be discussed? What is it you have to hide? What is the platform of the other two candidates?
    That would be hard to answer as they basically have none. mclynasforsheriff.com

Unregistered
    This place is so corrupt with so many crooked people it is sickening. Any change would be an improvement.
    Instead of just "any change" which you know you won't get with Galtieari and most likely will not get with Santana, why not vote for huge positive changes in many areas. Why not vote FOR the Constitution, freedom, transparency, peace and accountability and AGAINST policing for profit, police brutality, tremendous spending and waste, and other corruption.
    Vote James McLynas mclynasforsheriff.com

Unregistered
    JM continually post outrageous lies on his Facebook and the "followers" are just that stupid to believe him. He post the pay stub for a topped out salary for command level employee, and implied that it is a biweekly pay for a Deputy. JM is depending on his followers to be just that stupid and they fall for his rhetoric. He lies to his followers about ending arrest for cannabis, he lies just to promote his "platform" with staffing a mental health facility and homes for "houseless" people. He lies about his public records request and only post parts of the public records laws to soot his agenda. JM lies about giving up 25% of the salary, the salary is population based so he can't. JM lies about his past ARRESTS, plural. JM lies about why he changed his name. JM has been arrested, took a plea deal for an intervention program and expunged his records. Then he has his little groupie Victoria Armstrong and Jeffery his do boy. The Tampa Bay Times sees right through him but are afraid to just say what it is, a delusional piece of garbage
    Post one lie with evidence. Why should there be any "topped out" salary that huge for a public servant? How does he lie to his followers about ending arrest for cannabis? How is he lying about staffing a mental health facility? How has he lied about public records requests. What parts of the public records laws that I'm guessing you don't like is he using and what public records laws would contradict the laws that he is using to protect himself and get the records. How is he lying about giving up 25% of his salary? Are you saying that the sheriff is forced to take a certain pay level and has absolutely no recourse? How has James lied about his past arrests. Why do you believe he changed his name, if he did? What have either of the other two people done to you personally? It sounds like you are just spouting off a bunch of unsubstantiated claims.

Unregistered
    Like a CHILD, JM and Victoria Armstrong tried to hijack the Facebook live stream press conference with the lies he post, literally one right after the other. His true nature. JM also deletes any post on his Facebook that he disagrees with or when some one points out his lie. People see right through you James, well people with intelligence, not your followers who are not smart enough to see your ignorance. AUGUST 18th, you should reserve your padded room.
    Can you please help me with listing at least one lie?

Unregistered
    What is your definition of "crazy?" Why do you say he doesn't like "cops" as though that includes all cops. He's running to be one. Have you even looked at his comprehensive website? Do you disagree with it all, like following the Constitution 100%, saving the taxpayers all kinds of money, restoring some trust between the citizens and the sheriff's office, transparency, better hiring practices, accountability? Why would you say that none of these issues should be discussed? What is it you have to hide? What is the platform of the other two candidates?
    What is it that James has to hide? Please disclose and make public how many times and for what he has been arrested for. Please disclose the plea deal he took and why. Please disclose why he changed his name. I don't see any of that on his comprehensive website

Unregistered
    Can you please help me with listing at least one lie?
    All of it, go to the Sheriff's Facebook and read it for yourself. James is delusional. He claims a conspiracy that some how some one put Santana up as a three legged horse or rigged the election against him. LIE.

Unregistered
    Campaign should read mclynas criminal supporting criminals. Or stoner supporting stoners. Nothing about that man is constitutional except his right to sue when he doesn’t get his way. The man lies left and right. Calls the public names or attacks them when the don’t agree with his insanity or his exaggerated fictional tall tales. And now his lil girlfriend groupie too. His antics remind me of the bullshit immaturity in middle school. Bob let some deputy take my wife and I’ve been plotting my revenge since 2012. Blah Blah Blah! Get over it. Go spread your hatred somewhere besides Pinellas. Try Polk county, I’m sure the boys there would love you JM.

Unregistered
    Our Sheriff has already proven himself obviously and will continue to over the next four years. No other candidate has a chance. You hate police and lie all of the time. Get a life

Unregistered
    Our Sheriff has already proven himself obviously and will continue to over the next four years. No other candidate has a chance. You hate police and lie all of the time. Get a life
    Two libtards and one whack job in the race for Sheriff. How pathetic.

Unregistered
    James is just mad bc not just one but two cops AT LEAST could get his ex to come before he could.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast