Eliseo Santana vs James McLynas. - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    He would be removed over night. He is just a crazy person trying to attract your attention because he doesnt like cops for whatever reason. I dont know why there is even any discussion about him here. He is a clown.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Mclynas is a joke that needs mental help. The county will go to hell if he is elected which will never happen. False promises of the delusional JM. He should leave the county. He can’t even practice what he preaches and I’ll leave it at that. As a citizen I am embarrassed that they even put this idiot on the ballot. He doesn’t want to be sheriff he wants revenge.
    30% is an exaggeration for political reasons. About 10% of the deputies is about right from what I have seen. Maybe 30% of the administration needs to go.

Unregistered
    James Lynas is a scum POS that will soon be be put out to pasture by Mr. Santana. The liar scorned frat boy wanna be James will lose the primary and lose his mantle to be a candidate. James is a candidate for Baker Act and a dangerous psychopath.

Unregistered
    Anyone but Bob Gualtieri. I'll vote for an empty beer bottle over Bob Gualtieri.

Unregistered
    Anyone but Bob Gualtieri. I'll vote for an empty beer bottle over Bob Gualtieri.
    Then write in Bud Light mutherfker because Sheriff Gualtieri is here to stay! McLienss loses the primary to Santana and Santana loses the General election to Sheriff Gualtieri by 20 points. Get ready for 2024 McLienss. Try running agent him in the Republicn primary next time?????????

Unregistered
    Then write in Bud Light mutherfker because Sheriff Gualtieri is here to stay! McLienss loses the primary to Santana and Santana loses the General election to Sheriff Gualtieri by 20 points. Get ready for 2024 McLienss. Try running agent him in the Republicn primary next time?????????
    Bud Light is better than Bob Gualtieri.

Unregistered
    Well said and if TBT or any fake news outlet endorses this idiot they have not done their research. This turd has sought revenge against the SO for years and truly hates law enforcement. It’s sad that people are donating to this idiot.
    He donated most of the money himself lol. Without his own donation he wouldn’t even be close to getting on the ballot

Unregistered
    Santana has a good shot after he defeats JM in the Democrat primary. He is playing up to his base right now but he has a lot of common sense and is a better choice than corrupt Bob and his double dippers.

Unregistered
    Santana has a good shot after he defeats JM in the Democrat primary. He is playing up to his base right now but he has a lot of common sense and is a better choice than corrupt Bob and his double dippers.
    Yeah. He should win. LOL

https://mclynasforsheriff.com/santan...esponsibility/

Unregistered
    James Lynas is a scum POS that will soon be be put out to pasture by Mr. Santana. The liar scorned frat boy wanna be James will lose the primary and lose his mantle to be a candidate. James is a candidate for Baker Act and a dangerous psychopath.
    Santana got 14% of the vote when he ran for Clearwater City Council just four months ago. LMAO

https://mclynasforsheriff.com/santan...esponsibility/

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast