Unregistered

Eliseo Santana vs James McLynas.

https://www.baynews9.com/fl/tampa/po...nellas-sheriff

Here are some of the changes proposed:

Body cams.

Civilian Oversight Board

Increased diversity in the upper ranks

No cannabis arrests

Don't forget to vote on August 18th if you are a Democrat.

Unregistered
    That’s the first time I’ve seen James’ face. Soft ass little weak looking fat boy.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That’s the first time I’ve seen James’ face. Soft ass little weak looking fat boy.
    LOL.. that soft ass weak looking little fat boy may be your new boss. LMAO

Unregistered
    LOL.. that soft ass weak looking little fat boy may be your new boss. LMAO
    Ch 9 should be ashamed to give these two clowns air time. Bob will win hands down. I can assure you if for some reason he didn’t their would be a mass exodus of LEO between the months of Nov and Jan. A 1 year deputy has more knowledge than these two clowns combined. James hates cops and Elieo is just as bad with no experience in LE.

Unregistered
    How much pertinent LEO experience did Bob have when Coats appointed him Chief Deputy? One year as a jailer and nine years behind a desk. Whoppee.

Unregistered
    Says the guy with ZERO. Can’t wait to see bob drop kick somebody this election

Unregistered
    Says the guy with ZERO. Can’t wait to see bob drop kick somebody this election
    Pear shaped Bob is so old and out of shape the only way he could drop kick someone is if he jumped out of an airplane.

Unregistered
    Ch 9 should be ashamed to give these two clowns air time. Bob will win hands down. I can assure you if for some reason he didn’t their would be a mass exodus of LEO between the months of Nov and Jan. A 1 year deputy has more knowledge than these two clowns combined. James hates cops and Elieo is just as bad with no experience in LE.
    McLynas has openly stated that is exactly what he hopes will happen. He claims that about 30% of the PCSO are corrupt and he wants them gone anyway. I would also imagine that the ones that will walk out will be the ones afraid of true accountability. The bad ones that he would want gone anyway. So, you all would just be saving him the trouble and preventing arbitrations and lawsuits when he fired you anyway. Sounds like a win~win. Another interesting point he has stated is that when that bad third are gone, this will open up more promotions and allow him to give raises to the ones who stay and run a clean agency. These one third would also have to leave the county because McLynas says he will be cleaning out the bad cops from St. Pete and Clearwater too.

Unregistered
    Mclynas is a joke that needs mental help. The county will go to hell if he is elected which will never happen. False promises of the delusional JM. He should leave the county. He can’t even practice what he preaches and I’ll leave it at that. As a citizen I am embarrassed that they even put this idiot on the ballot. He doesn’t want to be sheriff he wants revenge.

Unregistered
    Mclynas is a joke that needs mental help. The county will go to hell if he is elected which will never happen. False promises of the delusional JM. He should leave the county. He can’t even practice what he preaches and I’ll leave it at that. As a citizen I am embarrassed that they even put this idiot on the ballot. He doesn’t want to be sheriff he wants revenge.
    Well said and if TBT or any fake news outlet endorses this idiot they have not done their research. This turd has sought revenge against the SO for years and truly hates law enforcement. It’s sad that people are donating to this idiot.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast