Support for SP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Support for SP

Unregistered

Support for SP

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Where is FOP 31? Where are his co-workers, why are they not contributing?

Unregistered
    Where is FOP 31? Where are his co-workers, why are they not contributing?
    If I had to guess, the majority probably did it under anonymous to not be doxxed by the crazy media.

Unregistered
    If I had to guess, the majority probably did it under anonymous to not be doxxed by the crazy media.
    I doubt if any co-workers contributed to SP, there 12 anonymous that donated a total of $355.00. The homeless guys make more than that in four hours, this department is a disgrace.

Unregistered
    I doubt if any co-workers contributed to SP, there 12 anonymous that donated a total of $355.00. The homeless guys make more than that in four hours, this department is a disgrace.

20 coworkers have donated nearly half of all the money out of 65 total donors at this point. I know that because they have posted their names. That doesn’t include the anonymous ones. Why don’t you donate 355 yourself since you are rolling in it?

Unregistered
    20 coworkers have donated nearly half of all the money out of 65 total donors at this point. I know that because they have posted their names. That doesn’t include the anonymous ones. Why don’t you donate 355 yourself since you are rolling in it?
    There are about 300 sworn that should donate 250.00 min, Sgts 500.00 min, Lts 750.00 min, Capts 1500.00 min, the rest should donate 2500.00. Show SP that we have his back.

Unregistered

To all past Scott W Rothstein Esq disbarred employees

There are about 300 sworn that should donate 250.00 min, Sgts 500.00 min, Lts 750.00 min, Capts 1500.00 min, the rest should donate 2500.00. Show SP that we have his back.
    The temporary chief and others that were associated with Scott Rothstein Esq disbarred Ponzi scheme must still have some bundles of cash stashed that they could donate.

Unregistered
    “We”? Still waiting to see your donation of at least 250 then

Unregistered
    Wow. What POS reported his fundraiser to get it taken down. How low can someone get. Pathetic.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    wow. What pos reported his fundraiser to get it taken down. How low can someone get. Pathetic.
    bpoa...........

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast