Waist of time with mother jane

Unregistered

Waist of time with mother jane

Well is been over a week and nothing publicly from Jane. What a waste of F$$$$$$ time . At least Brian has her back cause the police sure don't

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well is been over a week and nothing publicly from Jane. What a waste of F$$$$$$ time . At least Brian has her back cause the police sure don't
    I’m sure she’s having closed door meetings trying to figure out how to save her political career.

Unregistered
    I’m sure she’s having closed door meetings trying to figure out how to save her political career.
    If it doesn't work out for her, she could always go to work for the Highway Department, as a street painter.

Unregistered
    If it doesn't work out for her, she could always go to work for the Highway Department, as a street painter.
    You guys have no faith in her. Give her time to set things straight. Doesnt happen over night.

Unregistered
    We did not have faith in her when she was the Chief. Why would you think under the current conditions that we would have faith in her now. She is only worried about herself.

Unregistered
    You mean “waste” of time, you illiterate pecker.

Unregistered
    You mean “waste” of time, you illiterate pecker.
    Correct me if I’m wrong mate but your “waste” looks exactly like the illiterate peckers “waste”.

Unregistered
    You all are a bunch of morons. Who cares about the typos on here. Let's not lose sight of the main agenda here

Unregistered
    Jane is a moron and a liberal hack in my opinion. I detest her support of Marxism ie blm.