NO Show MarceNO. - Page 8
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Unregistered

3 scumbags

🐽 shoap wet brain McKinney and shrek
    Three lifetime losers, you maggots stick together!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    And Covid is across the country yet violence and crime is through the roof in many cities. That theory debunked!!
    And if all of it is due to the men and women on the streets why have YOU not solved the murder? Oh now that is all on him. Lol.
    Theory debunked
    Try again
    Carmine for President!!!
    Violence and crimes were through the roof in those cities before COVID. They are all just using COVID as the excuse now. Debunked your debunked.
    MCU keeps all their investigations hush hush and they are suppose to be the best of the best if they are homicide detectives. Didn’t Carmine bring two of those detectives over from Hendry and put them right into homicide? And wasn’t the RTIC center developed by Carmine suppose to have advanced technology to solve crimes like a homicide? So yes that is on Carmine. Debunked dropped....... boom

Unregistered
    Violence and crimes were through the roof in those cities before COVID. They are all just using COVID as the excuse now. Debunked your debunked.
    MCU keeps all their investigations hush hush and they are suppose to be the best of the best if they are homicide detectives. Didn’t Carmine bring two of those detectives over from Hendry and put them right into homicide? And wasn’t the RTIC center developed by Carmine suppose to have advanced technology to solve crimes like a homicide? So yes that is on Carmine. Debunked dropped....... boom
    LCSO’s Homicide unit is phenomenal to include the administration. The men and women who work in that unit bust their aszes. The two additions from Hendry are great assets and great guys. RTIC has been huge in moving cases forward, you clearly don’t currently work here and have no clue what happens here. You can’t help that a victim looked the shooter in the eyes and claimed to have no idea who it was.

Unregistered
    LCSO’s Homicide unit is phenomenal to include the administration. The men and women who work in that unit bust their aszes. The two additions from Hendry are great assets and great guys. RTIC has been huge in moving cases forward, you clearly don’t currently work here and have no clue what happens here. You can’t help that a victim looked the shooter in the eyes and claimed to have no idea who it was.
    You clearly think you know everything when you don’t. I in fact do work for this agency and know exactly what goes on in this agency. Most people in this agency bust their asses, I don’t doubt that. All I am saying is you give credit to the man with the decorated shirt when he has very little to do with the work.

Unregistered
    You clearly think you know everything when you don’t. I in fact do work for this agency and know exactly what goes on in this agency. Most people in this agency bust their asses, I don’t doubt that. All I am saying is you give credit to the man with the decorated shirt when he has very little to do with the work.
    Bell Tower Murder comes to mind.

Unregistered
    Bell Tower? FMY Beach?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678