Let them go
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Let them go

Unregistered

Let them go

Let them go
    Let them go
    Let them go

The new motto for the HCSO or any LEO agency.

If any suspect that meets criteria to be arrested, detained, Baker Act’ed, Marchman Act’ed, begins to resist or fight in any way, LET THEM and walk away.

Sure you run the risk of getting in trouble for not taking action, BUT this putrid curse of a job puts us in lose lose situations only, so Its all about choosing the lesser of many evils. That being said, written up or fired for not taking action VS. having to use force, being taped and put on Youtube and social media, trial by media, criminally charged, arrested, prison, federal law suit.... Screw that.

LET THEM GO! WALK AWAY!

Let them sort themselves out until they learn to be appreciative. Until conservatives and police leaders learn to take a stand and put these leftist terrorists in their place. A good start would be agency leaders growing balls and start standing up for us.

Things are not always what they seem on video. 95% of what cops do while being video recorded CAN BE EXPLAINED. It just take someone to do so. The problem is most our leaders were fast tracked and never spent enough time as cops if at all. Needless to say, we are all screwed.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Let them go
    Let them go
    Let them go

If any suspect that meets criteria to be arrested, detained, Baker Act’ed, Marchman Act’ed, begins to resist or fight in any way, LET THEM and walk away.

Sure you run the risk of getting in trouble for not taking action, BUT this putrid curse of a job puts us in lose lose situations only, so Its all about choosing the lesser of many evils. That being said, written up or fired for not taking action VS. having to use force, being taped and put on Youtube and social media, trial by media, criminally charged, arrested, prison, federal law suit.... Screw that.

LET THEM GO! WALK AWAY!

Let them sort themselves out until they learn to be appreciative. Until conservatives and police leaders learn to take a stand and put these leftist terrorists in their place. A good start would be agency leaders growing balls and start standing up for us.

Things are not always what they seem on video. 95% of what cops do while being video recorded CAN BE EXPLAINED. It just take someone to do so. The problem is most our leaders were fast tracked and never spent enough time as cops if at all. Needless to say, we are all screwed.

Already done. The 60 year old female with a warrant ran from me, I couldn't catch her. If you don't believe me check out my camera footage!

Unregistered
    Let them go
    Let them go
    Let them go

LET THEM GO! WALK AWAY!

Who the fukc made you the god of giving orders?! Worry about yourself, asswipe.

Unregistered
    Well this forum post explains why people drive so crazy around here. I dont blame you guys for not stopping people though. You need to protect youself.

Unregistered
    Already done. The 60 year old female with a warrant ran from me, I couldn't catch her. If you don't believe me check out my camera footage!
    GOOD FOR YOU! We live in a country now where they are indicting the married couple that armed themselves and defended the home and property that they worked hard for. A couple that chose to educate themselves, put in years of work, become professionals, and live in a beautiful home. Now they had all their guns taken. All because they defended themselves from rioting criminal thugs. Thigs the believe they are entitled to those same amenities, for free. Sorry azz police leaders, sorry azz local government leaders, and sorry azz prosecutors. That being said, don't let them make you a lamb and LET THEM GO!
    After Janak... Same shiitt here!

Unregistered
    Who the fukc made you the god of giving orders?! Worry about yourself, asswipe.
    I am a product of this POS agency and CJ system. I am a product of idiots that have made whats right, wrong and whats wrong, right. So FUKK U and LET THEM ALL GO!

Unregistered
    Well this forum post explains why people drive so crazy around here. I dont blame you guys for not stopping people though. You need to protect youself.
    Yup. If we pull you over, we are azzholes. If we pull you over, you record us and bait us and curse at us. When we stop pulling people over, you crash and get hurt. Then its our fault. I would prefer the latter. Always a lose lose situation. Sort your selves out! Im collecting my fat check while doing the absolute minimum! Let them all go baby!

Unregistered

Transplants

Most of the crazy drivers are transplants or visitors from up north.

Unregistered
    Most of the crazy drivers are transplants or visitors from up north.
    Disagree bit it doesn't matter. Let them go. ABC

Unregistered
    After Janak, my entire platoon has already said we are letting everyone go. The entire platoon is not taking any chances. When we move in for an arrest, as soon as they give verbal resistance, we let them go.

Chad, if you think this is not the case you are in for a rude awakening. You don't realize what a can of words YOU, Chad, have opened up. I know this to be true on my platoon, but I imagine it will be true agency wide.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast