how did COMMUNICATIONS/FOPE voted?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Question how did COMMUNICATIONS/FOPE voted?

FOPE reps Detention and Communications. They already made their vote public by Detention (Marciano). How has Communications voted or whom, if anyone, did they endorse?

Unregistered
    The final vote occurs Thursday at 1600 hours. Sheriff has already called president of the union begging them not to do it.

Unregistered
    Can somebody please translate the above post?

Unregistered

Lightbulb

The paper says you already made your endorsement for Israel.

Unregistered
    Are they getting smart and pulling their endorsement like BTU did?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The paper says you already made your endorsement for Israel.
    Not that kind of vote.

Unregistered

Marci and Joe Playing the Operators for ole Scotty

We All See through you and your Assistant ... your Chess Game is sloppy all eyes see through your uncalculated moves. IUPA will continue to coach your operators on how to counter the FOPE Reign.

Unregistered
    I am sooooooo tired of Reyes sticking up for her work husband. Girl, someone needs to call your Tony and tell him how you hang on Cedeno's every word. Wipe that drool off your face, you're a married woman, not a teenager, act like it. I hope whatever position he promised you, it was worth your self pride. 😒

Unregistered

So you're upset Because she told the truth

So because she said what we all have been feeling your dumb axxx wants to be personal. The Union scre..d us over for years.
    We know and remember how JA took cruises along with Tony and the Communications Command. Seems more like the place has discipline and the special treatment of friends and Best Buds are over.
    Communications is being used as a Puppet to get a vote against the SHERIFF we know it and see it. So because it is now finally being addressed and a select few are having to work the floors with us and dont get cushy days off, make their own schedules, holidays off, exempted from daily overtime and would come into the center with a entitlement attitude but can barely put in and create calls you want to cry and complain. I hope they never go back to the floor.
    Yet the ring leader is from the fourth floor is Nasty and has a disgusting customer service attitude towards the public on the phones yet would review my calls and she is our Union Rep. and assisting in making us out to all be in support of this charade. I'm Not for their BS and Game FOPE has been a joke for years.
    So because she spoke up and said what many of us truly feel you want to make some piss poor comments..Im proud of you Ana.
    We can write a list of Dirt and Favoritism between the Union and Communications Administration prior to DLE taking over finally.. so go ahead and lets see and tell all of what has been going on in the secret deals with JA, LZ and AM. We can start with when LZ, SP, AM would meet in AM Office to plan the take over from Rubio how dirty was that.
    That is the reason why we are today.

Unregistered

Hang on to your failing Union you sorry Rep!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am sooooooo tired of Reyes sticking up for her work husband. Girl, someone needs to call your Tony and tell him how you hang on Cedeno's every word. Wipe that drool off your face, you're a married woman, not a teenager, act like it. I hope whatever position he promised you, it was worth your self pride. 😒
    She is saying what most of us are thinking! We are proud of her. Are your new googles fogged up? You can’t 👀 what’s really going on with the Union. Are you the one calling the media? Is your mask on too tight? Are you suffocating yet? Do you like wearing that body bag for 12 hours and sweating 💦💦 for 12 hours a day? Cedeno speaks to everyone in the centers. Upset your voice is not being heard? Use your mouth piece. We all know You got one.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast