Sheriff debate 7/13
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can someone please tell Twat-LY that nobody cares that he grew up in the hood and had his lunch money stolen everyday. Also nobody cares that you lived in Japan have an Asian kid and married to a Hispanic. Due you think that is going to get you elected??? Also stop talking with your hands especially when you have a pen in that hand...

Twat-LY speaks as if he is in slow motion, I would rather have fingernails going down a chalkboard then listen to this dweeb speak. Twat-ly says the same stuff over and over again, he must watch the previous debates and just says the same stuff all over again.

Yeah Yeah Yeah Twat-ly, we all know by now what NPA means you have regurgitated over and over and over again.

Can this election get here fast so we dont have to listen to all these BOOBS continue to speak it’s nauseating.

The only think Twat-ly did that was decent was calling out Temp Tony, but that wont win you the election.

Unregistered
    if you haven't watch you must! We are in serious trouble here folks. Vazquez is a terrible speaker. I don't know this Clark, guy but he seems like the only decent one in the group. I like that out of all of them he was the only one the said multiple times that he had our backs and that we are a law enforcement agency..

Unregistered

Same

Can someone please tell Twat-LY that nobody cares that he grew up in the hood and had his lunch money stolen everyday. Also nobody cares that you lived in Japan have an Asian kid and married to a Hispanic. Due you think that is going to get you elected??? Also stop talking with your hands especially when you have a pen in that hand...

Twat-LY speaks as if he is in slow motion, I would rather have fingernails going down a chalkboard then listen to this dweeb speak. Twat-ly says the same stuff over and over again, he must watch the previous debates and just says the same stuff all over again.

Yeah Yeah Yeah Twat-ly, we all know by now what NPA means you have regurgitated over and over and over again.

Can this election get here fast so we dont have to listen to all these BOOBS continue to speak it’s nauseating.

The only think Twat-ly did that was decent was calling out Temp Tony, but that wont win you the election.
    All the candidates say the same thing over again and if you noticed the moderators always call him an independent, which is wrong. Independent is classified as a party NPA is not. Whatley from his first debate has called Tony out and just now your pick may start to have balls and follow along. You better hope he doesn't decide to call your pick out. Pollock reads from a script and gets nervous and Israel licks his lips and mumbles. At least Whatley tells the truth.

Unregistered

Pollock

Pollock was reading from a script and was terrible.

Unregistered

same

All the candidates pretty much said the same thing. Pollock was reading from a script and still had problems, Israel was in full panic mode stuttering. Whatley from his first debate attacked TT before any candidates and just now they are starting to get the hint. Just hope that Whatley doesn't decide to attack your candidate during the debate. The moderator also referred to Whatley as Independent and it hasn't been the first time. Independent according to the SOE is considered a party. NPA is non party so he has to say that. Remember that Whatley has been the only one to have the balls to call TT a fraud. He is the only one that has said TT falsified docs to earn his badge and get the position. Now Israel did state that TT is being investigated by FDLE, good for Scotty, but he is still a loser and will lose the primary behind Vazquez.

Unregistered

Really

Since you're so critical of Whatley maybe in the next debate hosted by Channel 10 Whatley should call out Pollock about his helping suspect's of Domestic violence while the victim is in the hospital with injuries. Just saying .

Unregistered
    I was unable to watch the debate live, so whomever posted it on here thank you.

After this debate, if I were the candidates (several of them) that called Temper Tantrum Tony out on his BS I would watch my back, he may be looking to add a few more stars to his collar (another for each round). As several candidates called him out his mood changed and you could see he was getting angry. During one question he tried to say the other candidates would agree with him, several spoke up and said no they didn't agree with him. When Tony spoke of his promotions, he got called out on promoting people who failed the promotional test and still got promoted. It was also brought up several times that none of the BSO unions are backing Tony. I was sorry to see Cazi was a no show. Overall the content of what Tony said and the other candidates calling him out, it didn't go well for him.

#anybodybutTony

Unregistered
    I do not support Tony one bit and will not be voting for him BUT in the 15-20 minutes of what I watched he was actually the most composed and practiced with his answers. Unfortunately given what is going on in the country I think he’s probably going to be elected sheriff.

I liked what I heard from Wayne Clark. Seems like a nice guy. No chance at winning but I wish him the best.

Unregistered
    I was unable to watch the debate live, so whomever posted it on here thank you.

After this debate, if I were the candidates (several of them) that called Temper Tantrum Tony out on his BS I would watch my back, he may be looking to add a few more stars to his collar (another for each round). As several candidates called him out his mood changed and you could see he was getting angry. During one question he tried to say the other candidates would agree with him, several spoke up and said no they didn't agree with him. When Tony spoke of his promotions, he got called out on promoting people who failed the promotional test and still got promoted. It was also brought up several times that none of the BSO unions are backing Tony. I was sorry to see Cazi was a no show. Overall the content of what Tony said and the other candidates calling him out, it didn't go well for him.

#anybodybutTony
    Why doesn’t Fat boy Casi Navarro attend these debates??? He has nothing to say??? His entry into the race was definitely fraudulent.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast