LCSO Blackhawk Copter Budget - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Now that’s funny S—-! They are the two who sold their souls! They both got the last few supervisors fired! Both have done training on department time using department equipment and fuel for their friends! And yes flying drunk and landing at aviation taking fuel many times!
    I used to work in this unit before getting the boot for calling SH out on his shit. Lets just say that dude needs to be looked at a little bit closer by admin. You be surprised at what you find out

Unregistered
    So you’ve never done training on department time using department equipment? You don’t use your issued weapons once a year to train and get paid for it? Get lost.

Unregistered
    Wait until the media finds out about this purchase. Do we really need this Helicopter?

Unregistered
    So you’ve never done training on department time using department equipment? You don’t use your issued weapons once a year to train and get paid for it? Get lost.
    Yes, but when I was out there the ones training Did Not work for the department!!! Friends of MT

Unregistered
    This purchase was already budgeted before the pandemic, the county would be using reserves. Also be discussed is making it a multi purpose Helicopter that could be used for Ambulance service too. Back in the day squad station wagons were also used to transport patients, so the concept is cutting edge for aviation. The EMS FBO at Paige would be annexed by the Sheriff's department. The crime center was the first modernization, this will be the next. Exciting times for the agency.

Unregistered
    What did I miss? They bought a new helo and moving hangars?

Unregistered
    What did I miss? They bought a new helo and moving hangars?
    Bueller? Bueller?

Unregistered
    You’ve been trolled my friend. Nothing in this entire post is true.

Unregistered
    This isn't a dead deal, the Trump administration has spent so much money on military helicopters that a surplus of retired Blackhawks exist. Miami Dade and other bigger counties have recieved them in the past, We're next in line.

Unregistered

Military Birds

As a former police aviator, I believe the Blackhawk would be a mistake. There is a maintenance issue that will far exceed the attractive price of a retired military bird. Used birds aren't worth dying for.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast