I love this forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

I love this forum

Your agency is pretty entertaining.............better than a soap opera............

Unregistered
    We are the most ****ed up agency in FL. We love it. So **** off you mother ****er. Forget about it.

Unregistered

have a nice day.........barney

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We are the most ****ed up agency in FL. We love it. So **** off you mother ****er. Forget about it.
    cool..........

Unregistered
    Everything on this form is true, you will get some command staff on here and say its not, but most are the hard working deputies on patrol.

Unregistered

Sad

Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    everything on this form is true, you will get some command staff on here and say its not, but most are the hard working deputies on patrol.
    sorry you have to suffer under poor leadership..........

Unregistered
    This forum is pretty weak. Some of them are hilarious.

Unregistered
    sorry you have to suffer under poor leadership..........
    We are not suffering at all, its great. We can do what ever we dam fell. Sex on duty, drink and drive, neglect of duty, your punishment is a promotion to the next rank. We love LCSO. I do, its the funniest thing ever.

Unregistered
    We are not suffering at all, its great. We can do what ever we dam fell. Sex on duty, drink and drive, neglect of duty, your punishment is a promotion to the next rank. We love LCSO. I do, its the funniest thing ever.
    Sad but very true. FMPD used to have the reputation of corruption. We took that over.

Unregistered
    Sad but very true. FMPD used to have the reputation of corruption. We took that over.
    All those years they said we were going to take over FMPD, who knew that's what they meant. LMAO

Unregistered

sign me up

how soon can I sign up ??????

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast