LCSO Blackhawk Copter Budget - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Unregistered

are you sn aviator?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What would a pay raises solve? Would crime go down? Cutting edge technology stops crime! If your theory was correct we could just pay our military troops more and we wouldn't need to invest in technology and aircraft and helicopters.
    if not, your comments are weak.

Unregistered
    What would a pay raises solve? Would crime go down? Cutting edge technology stops crime! If your theory was correct we could just pay our military troops more and we wouldn't need to invest in technology and aircraft and helicopters.
    Truth explained!

Unregistered
    Are we getting this chopper or not? It would be bad ass to have around.

Unregistered

Two Worlds

Spent time on the street where the action was over by the time the police helicopter showed up.

Later, I spent time in a helicopter covering the backs of the officers on the ground within a ten minute response time in the areas we could reach in time to make a difference.

Been in both worlds.

You don't need used military surplus birds to get the job done.

Buy new smaller birds.

In the end, it is about saving lives.

This cutting edge stuff is great until you are going down with a frozen transmission.

Helicopters are dangerous.

Why not go with a bird that is new?

I have seen downed birds too many times.

I have seen too many dead.

When you fly, you need to have everything going right because if you don't, people die.

So go cheap.

I am sure some idiot will fly them.

Unregistered

Stay gone

Spent time on the street where the action was over by the time the police helicopter showed up.

Later, I spent time in a helicopter covering the backs of the officers on the ground within a ten minute response time in the areas we could reach in time to make a difference.

Been in both worlds.

Buy new smaller birds.

This cutting edge stuff is great until you are going down with a frozen transmission.

When you fly, you need to have everything going right because if you don't, people die.

So go cheap.

Thanks for your 2 cents Poteet but I think we can handle it. You just keep Caroline on her leash and make sure you weed well after you mow those lawn bud.

Unregistered

Been in both worlds.

Buy new smaller birds.

So go cheap.

We might be going brand-new bird, the Lee CC are working on appropriating the funds through budget cuts and salary freezes for 3 years. We need the modernization, it's a safety issue for all deputies. Would you rather have a 8% pay increase or a safer day at work? In the end safety will always win.

Unregistered
    We might be going brand-new bird, the Lee CC are working on appropriating the funds through budget cuts and salary freezes for 3 years. We need the modernization, it's a safety issue for all deputies. Would you rather have a 8% pay increase or a safer day at work? In the end safety will always win.
    wow zazwirsky, little arrogant arent you. go sell some more mattresses.

Unregistered

GED for sure

Thanks for your 2 cents Poteet but I think we can handle it. You just keep Caroline on her leash and make sure you weed well after you mow those lawn bud.
    I think you meant to say mow the lawn, not mow those lawn bud.

Obvious, born and raised in Florida.

Time to take her for a walk.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456