Jimmy are you really serious ? You have our backs ? - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    Doesn't help we have certain lack of leadership like some crazy lieutenants calling the shots. It's a hot mess around here

Unregistered
    Who cares ignore them as well just stay out of the way and watch the non leaders attempt to lead by the books they read to get promoted. It’s funny to watch this city implode good luck I’m going to sit back and watch the show

Unregistered
    Good luck jimmy call BLM and see if they can help you figure out your problems. You promoted this type of visitor To our city. Your liberal Views and crying email for George Floyd said it all so good luck and make sure my check clears you POS

Unregistered
    Oh by the way news channel 7 and Sheldon Fox your a hack channel and a hack punk reporter.

Unregistered
    Hey jimmy and Ricky driving through the city I can see that things are really looking crappy boarded up business homeless lurking at every turn and scum bag visitors filling the street. I observed hookers drug dealers and a fight at on Washington Ave. just to let you know I drove right on by no way am I going to address theses issues for you or this city. I don’t trust either of you so Ricky take a knee and jimmy keep putting out your emails and videos.

Unregistered
    Mr mayor if you think for one minute stopping alcohol sales at 12 is going to change the type of visitors you and your liberal staff have so graciously invited to the beach your sadly mistaken. These people are not going in to the clubs to purchase the alcohol. They are not paying the cover charge at mangos they are doing what they do hanging in the street drinking out of the trunk of the car and causing havoc. This is the new black Rivera and you own it. Don’t expect the police to bail you out on a 12 hour rotating shift so keep screwing us over and you and fat boy jimmy can patrol the entertainment district. Oh you can change all you want but it’s going to change nothing it’s only going to get worse and Ricky is not your answer the Troops have lost faith on him to make the right decisions. Make no mistake if your visitors were white you would not be trying to make all the changes But then you would not have the violence you are having. So keep up the support for BLM
    More to follow

Unregistered

Enjoy The Black Rivera!

Surely, you reap what you sow, so enjoy The Black Rivera!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234