Black Lives Matter - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I see your back and have seen numerous responses on different sites. Wrong thread and now your being annoying. Please go call HR and stop fishing for an answer.
    Go fukk yourself!

Unregistered
    Yes, someone needs to pray for all of you. Sworn to protect and serve the citizens but use this platform to spread lies, propaganda, and get away with racism while hiding behind anonymity. It’s only when you’re exposed for your history and true selves that someone need to be “prayed for.” You better start praying for yourself for you are the true embodiment of evil. No one can fix any of you. Whites are truly God’s worst creation.

You’re telling someone they’re full of hatred when white cops are the ones here calling minorities “second class citizens,” “thugs,” “monkeys,” “animals,” etc. You better go back and read. Speaking about reparations and welfare when we all know whites get the most welfare. Whites commit the most crime.

You’re not productive at anything other than spreading fallacies. Continuously perpetuating lies deemed to discredit and malign minorities. All the lies you speak about other ethnic groups are really YOUR truths. Savages. Barbaric. Devils. Minorities are, and will always be above you. You’re weak physically, and mentally. You need numbers to stay in control. This way you can outnumber, kill, and take from others without ever having to work for a thing. You’ll step on anyone to get ahead. You can’t be trusted.

I pray you all return to the Caucasus mountains where you belong. Mayo mutts
    Just so you know, I’m a black man, I’m just not blinded by hatred . I am also disappointed in the way that you represent our people. Your ideas are what the problem is. We can’t continue to hold whites accountable for what whites were involved in 400 years ago. Most whites now days have no heritage that belongs to slavery. Also, do your research and you’ll find that our own people enslaved us and shipped us to Brazil to condition African slaves for work in the US. So if you blame them, than you must blame us as well as many other races.

You have every opportunity that I have in life. I didn’t grow up in the best neighborhood or with the best family but I had a choice. My freedom was fought for years before I had even been thought of. I have a nice car, a nice house and two great kids. I refused to live in hate and be a product of my environment. You have that choice too, regardless of what race you are. Stop blaming other humans for your hatred and start taking accountability.

Be the better man and let God handle the rest. You’ll figure it out one day, just as I have. Good luck to you.

Unregistered
    TPD is full of honkys
    Pounding the orginal poster of this forum moms azz.

Unregistered
    TPD is full of honkys
    "Honky" is so yesterday. I prefer "cracker".

Unregistered
    They appear to be losing support, here and nationwide.

Unregistered
    I have nothing to do with black live matters, honkey. Don’t think you’re going to keep hiding on this site making racist remarks about the minorities you serve, and the minorities you work under and think no one is going to speak on it. Putting other races/ethnic groups down for things you’re the MOST guilty of. Every last one of you roaches can go to deepest pits of hell soaked in gasoline. You got a problem with minorities, go back to Europe where you belong. You’re the largest group of criminals. Rapists, killers, looters, pedophiles, kidnappers, and thieves! Pill popping, meth addicted, coke sniffing, diseased welfare rats! That’s a fact!
    Europe is overrun by minorities now. Any other suggestions?

Unregistered
    Bet money this is a white guy posting from his mom and dads house.

Unregistered
    FU you cracker mutha ****ers.

Unregistered
    Da shitz about 2 hit da fan in Tampa.

Unregistered
    Fuk u white supremist mutha ****as

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast