Special Projects Manager - Page 28
Page 28 of 35 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Cool story, Dannie. Now, STFU!
    Yep, that's just exactly the response I would expect from the hot headed and low mentality JT.

Unregistered
    ABC GUYS..ABC....PLEASE Don't forget that. Fuk JT. We have a chance to have a voice this year. In my 20 plus years of service we have never ever been given the chance to chose a leader. It has always been done for us. So let's stay focus and assure we tell everyone about how Chad disgraced the enforcement in law. And if he stays we are all in danger of getting hurt since we aren't well equip to handle what's coming!!!
    If we are hurt we can't protect the citizens of this county.

Unregistered

Don’t give up!

ABC GUYS..ABC....PLEASE Don't forget that. Fuk JT. We have a chance to have a voice this year. In my 20 plus years of service we have never ever been given the chance to chose a leader. It has always been done for us. So let's stay focus and assure we tell everyone about how Chad disgraced the enforcement in law. And if he stays we are all in danger of getting hurt since we aren't well equip to handle what's coming!!!
    If we are hurt we can't protect the citizens of this county.
    Dude, it doesn’t sound like you’re even trying anymore. You’re at one of the best equipped agencies in the area, why don’t you stroll over to Plant City and show them all the equipment you’re missing?

You’ve been given the choice of leader the entire 20 years. Unlike other fields, your certification is good anywhere in Florida so you can choose any other leader you want.

In the interim, quit yer *****ing as you’re disturbing the rest of us that are trying to impact this community with the unprecedented level of support and funding. Even Elizabeth Taylor, after her 7th husband, realized that if problems follow you the problem is you. MJ has a song called “man in the mirror” that you would learn a few things from.

Unregistered
    Dude, it doesn’t sound like you’re even trying anymore. You’re at one of the best equipped agencies in the area, why don’t you stroll over to Plant City and show them all the equipment you’re missing?

You’ve been given the choice of leader the entire 20 years. Unlike other fields, your certification is good anywhere in Florida so you can choose any other leader you want.

In the interim, quit yer *****ing as you’re disturbing the rest of us that are trying to impact this community with the unprecedented level of support and funding. Even Elizabeth Taylor, after her 7th husband, realized that if problems follow you the problem is you. MJ has a song called “man in the mirror” that you would learn a few things from.
    Oh my goshiness! This sounds like Andy, CC's political schlub

Unregistered

Truth! I wish these whiners would take their certs and go work for their idol, Grady "I never met a news camera I didn't love" Judd.

I'm sure working in meth-land is much more preferable to here.

Unregistered
    Oh my goshiness! This sounds like Andy, CC's political schlub
    Child you know it was. That ugly fuk midget.

Unregistered
    Truth! I wish these whiners would take their certs and go work for their idol, Grady "I never met a news camera I didn't love" Judd.

I'm sure working in meth-land is much more preferable to here.
    ABC ABC ABC numb nuts ABC.

Unregistered
    ABC ABC ABC numb nuts ABC.

Yeah, talking to people that way is how to win people to your cause.

Unregistered

If the problems follow you, the problem is You....

You are on to something there bud!!!. You think if you tell Chad and the clowns that phrase they will comprehend?? Or are they still in denial that Chad's decision making has sucked and even his command staff is embarrassed of them. They may not say it to his face, but the walls have ears and others do speak!!
    Thanks Chad for getting nice cars that we constantly have to deadline because they Suck.

Unregistered

You obviously don't work here. Prior to Baird leaving he chose Henderson as his predecessor. Prior to Henderson leaving he chose GEE as his predecessor. Prior to Gee leaving he chose Chronister at his predecessor. And for the last 20 years we have never been given the choice to vote for someone that actually actually and truly understands law enforcement and has the experience to practice law enforcement. So STFU with your stupid lies. Why don't you stroll down to Plant City and maybe perhaps get a job over there I belong here I was raised here I will stay here...you little biatch!

Page 28 of 35 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast