Special Projects Manager
Page 1 of 35 12311 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Special Projects Manager

I just read the Tampa Bay Times story on Dannie Alvarez and his role in some wacky "accidental'' shooting of a detention deputy and his wife. Too many questions unanswered on this one. And CC tried but failed to keep all of this quiet. (Score one for the fake news media!) Yet this shyster lawyer wants to be a judge and render impartial decisions on the citizenry. Right now he drives a fork lift at the warehouse for $90,000 a year. I hope the majority wake up before Aug. 18 and realize what kind of person is on the ballot. Vote for Helene Daniel.

Unregistered
    I don’t know this Alvarez person. But I do know Sheriiff Chronister and KNOW he is a good man. He has dedicated his life to the citizens of Hillsborough County for decades. He has excelled in very dangerous assignments and led his teams to perform at the highest level of excellence. And he did it without beating people up or threatening people with a gun. Somehow in between all of his hard work, he has helped numerous charities including those that exclusively benefit minorities in the community. He is a loving and supportive family man and that includes how he treats his friends. You people complain about him and his team of commanders who are extremely loyal to him and there’s no more valuable characteristic than loyalty but you are wrong!!
    If Sheriff Chad Chronister supports Mr. Alvarez then so do I.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I don’t know this Alvarez person. But I do know Sheriiff Chronister and KNOW he is a good man. He has dedicated his life to the citizens of Hillsborough County for decades. He has excelled in very dangerous assignments and led his teams to perform at the highest level of excellence. And he did it without beating people up or threatening people with a gun. Somehow in between all of his hard work, he has helped numerous charities including those that exclusively benefit minorities in the community. He is a loving and supportive family man and that includes how he treats his friends. You people complain about him and his team of commanders who are extremely loyal to him and there’s no more valuable characteristic than loyalty but you are wrong!!
    Then you are a fool who must accept pity. Don't be a clueless voter bound by blind loyalty. Open your eyes. Be your own person for once. Or, remain the sheep you say you are. Sad. Vote for Helene Daniel.

Unregistered
    Very well scripted. Is this going to be on some kind of pamphlet?

Shiit, driving a forklift in a warehouse sounds pretty darn good right about now. At least what is required of you is clearly defined. Empty that container, load up that container, move these pallets, in this amount of time. The faster you work the faster You get done. Here, the faster better and more efficient, you get more work you get buried in and go home late. Plus more arguments and more of a risk to use force. At least at some warehouse job, Bosses can see whether you do a bad job OR GOOD. Here they only see, hear, and or read only the things you screwed up on. Keep in mind that at this agency, “screwed up” is very relative and it depends on who you know and who you are and or if they like or dislike you. OR! If its your time to be the lamb.... The sacrifice. So our so called leaders AKA politicians can just keep on trucking.

Unregistered
    Oh geez! Now his wife is posting for him? Or it JC or TSJ?

Unregistered
    Word on the street is that this Dannie Alvarez clown is blaming CC for any negativity about that "accidental'' shooting and the attempted concealment of the report. So much for loyalty, huh!! These people will eat their own.

Unregistered
    What about Captain Crater Face?

Unregistered
    Oh geez! Now his wife is posting for him? Or it JC or TSJ?
    I would consider them his wife's also.

Unregistered

Clueless airhead

*** Danny Alvarez is an adulterer he was having a sexual relationship with a Plant City X Strawberry Queen who is married with a child. She left her husband for Danny Alvarez because she was into the Limelight. They ordered him to stop seeing her because he was messing up his own campaign by taking pictures with her all the time and taking her to campaign and HCSO functions together. Now regarding the Charities do not get me started. No one has even looked at those books in YEARS. FDLE or the FBI should come in and request to review and calculate where those funds are going to. Only three people know what goes in and what goes out: Tracy Reeves, Tommy St John (chads best friend) and the sheriff. Perhaps they should sit down with an outside agency in an inquisition to answer where those funds are going.
    Dear Mister or Mrs. Clueless please don't come in this website and try to make these dirty azz people look good you have no clue have and no idea what they do on a daily basis so please go sit your azz somewhere.
    WE work with them and know their secrets. We have kept in ling enough. The way Chad boasted on his press conference was the last straw. LIKE the people in the uptown area(the box) say " Fuk the police! "
    **the only real cops left at the round table are Colonels Robinson and Bradford. Everyone else is ---------!!! You fill in the blank.

Unregistered
    *** Danny Alvarez is an adulterer he was having a sexual relationship with a Plant City X Strawberry Queen who is married with a child. She left her husband for Danny Alvarez because she was into the Limelight. They ordered him to stop seeing her because he was messing up his own campaign by taking pictures with her all the time and taking her to campaign and HCSO functions together. Now regarding the Charities do not get me started. No one has even looked at those books in YEARS. FDLE or the FBI should come in and request to review and calculate where those funds are going to. Only three people know what goes in and what goes out: Tracy Reeves, Tommy St John (chads best friend) and the sheriff. Perhaps they should sit down with an outside agency in an inquisition to answer where those funds are going.
    Dear Mister or Mrs. Clueless please don't come in this website and try to make these dirty azz people look good you have no clue have and no idea what they do on a daily basis so please go sit your azz somewhere.
    WE work with them and know their secrets. We have kept in ling enough. The way Chad boasted on his press conference was the last straw. LIKE the people in the uptown area(the box) say " Fuk the police! "
    **the only real cops left at the round table are Colonels Robinson and Bradford. Everyone else is ---------!!! You fill in the blank.
    Robinson is a lying, backstabbing little assskissing bittttch! He does whatever DL, CC and KP tell him to do.

And I think someone should check those HCSO Charities books. I’m interested in knowing how TSJ went from bankruptcy to high roller again.

Page 1 of 35 12311 ... LastLast