Just Say It - You Want Special Privileges For Blacks

Unregistered

Just Say It - You Want Special Privileges For Blacks

Why can’t the city just say what they want. Not that it doesn’t already exist. Dumbasses.

Unregistered
    Twenty five years ago, I worked for an agency just north of St.Pete. Everytime I cited a St. Pete black subject, I would get a complaint and have to answer to a Sgt. (4% of my citations were to blacks.) After numerious trip to the Sgt's office, I never stopped another black person, and I never had to explain again that I wasn't a racist white cop. Some things will never change.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Twenty five years ago, I worked for an agency just north of St.Pete. Everytime I cited a St. Pete black subject, I would get a complaint and have to answer to a Sgt. (4% of my citations were to blacks.) After numerious trip to the Sgt's office, I never stopped another black person, and I never had to explain again that I wasn't a racist white cop. Some things will never change.
    Yup, that is good police work. Let them get away with it. You should have been fired for being a typical lazy ass who travels the path of least resistence.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yup, that is good police work. Let them get away with it. You should have been fired for being a typical lazy ass who travels the path of least resistence.
    Actually, I was always one of the top producing cops at the agency. I just finally took the hint from the Sgt, and laid off on the low level traffic stops. I got off days, went to mids, and did a bunch of dui's and other fun things on mid's. I never was lazy, and I put a lot of asses in jail.