Worthless Tampa cops - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Go get um hero. Ask the Atlanta cops how that’s working out for them. Moron.
    Those cops are worthless too just like you. You piece of crap! MPO Jack

Unregistered
    Those cops are worthless too just like you. You piece of crap! MPO Jack
    Shut up BLM maggot. Give those shoes back you stole from Champs.

Unregistered
    Shut up BLM maggot. Give those shoes back you stole from Champs.
    Come and get them *****. Damn slugs and disgrace you are

Unregistered
    You all are funny. Does anyone know who they are arguing with nowadays? Why bother and waste time

Unregistered
    Come and get them *****. Damn slugs and disgrace you are
    I’ll walk over to your room and take them back. Right after I finish plugging you mom in the stanky fart box again.

Unregistered
    I’ll walk over to your room and take them back. Right after I finish plugging you mom in the stanky fart box again.
    Dude...that's gross you like 300 pound ladies. Plus you wouldn't be able to fill the hole from all the BBC's

Unregistered
    This above poster is giant loser and a mouth breather. Just wanting reparations for doing or earning nothing in their life. Plus I see they arrested your (Champs) arson hero in New York. The tide will turn soon and the welfare checks will run out.

Unregistered
    This above poster is giant loser and a mouth breather. Just wanting reparations for doing or earning nothing in their life. Plus I see they arrested your (Champs) arson hero in New York. The tide will turn soon and the welfare checks will run out.
    The checks may stop comin, but I won’t on you moms back! I had to start calling her the “stanky skanky”. I’m really sorry if I keep you up all night by smashing her headboard on your wall. I just have a fat girl fetish so I only have your mom or a BLM protester to choose from.

Unregistered
    Antifa and BLM can keep up their antics because what they are doing is securing a Trump Landslide and a Republican House and Senate in November.

A great big THANK YOU !

Unregistered
    Are you guys ready for the next protest? You'll gonna take any action this time or just watch everyone destroy the city? If nothing is done we will have to take matters into our own hands

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast