🐀 in PIO - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 🐀 in PIO

Unregistered

Wink

That was a huge story glad you enjoyed it.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Haha just saw the story on wink news.. Let me guess China or Russia hacked our Facebook page. Someone in Pio will be going bye bye wonder who? I love that he appointed chief to over see the investigation. Sorry to say he was a terrible detective for Naples pd and even worse attorney good luck. I think our county is screwed with who ever is elected. We need a sheriff not a politician. We need a sheriff that not corrupt or wanting political gain. Hopefully someone runs one day to stop all the bs. Stay safe and watch eachothers six.
    Nasty people deserve more than an emoji and anyone that doesn’t see through this bullshit trick and article doesn’t deserve any stripes or medals. Get out of law enforcement now.

Unregistered
    🍆🍆🍌🍌 🍑 🍑 🍆🍆🍌🍌🍑🍑

Unregistered
    Sounds like the facebook page was hacked, no way anyone would post that stuff on there.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Haha just saw the story on wink news.. Let me guess China or Russia hacked our Facebook page. Someone in Pio will be going bye bye wonder who? I love that he appointed chief to over see the investigation. Sorry to say he was a terrible detective for Naples pd and even worse attorney good luck. I think our county is screwed with who ever is elected. We need a sheriff not a politician. We need a sheriff that not corrupt or wanting political gain. Hopefully someone runs one day to stop all the bs. Stay safe and watch eachothers six.
    Showing my age... but the last good sheriff we had was Frank Wanicka. He was a no BS sheriff. I never saw him wear a uniform though. Guess he was the last of the old time sheriffs who wore suits. I’m sure many would disagree with me. Every time Wanicka saw a deputy, he would ask, “how many did you put in jail today?” You had better say at least two or three! Whether they deserved it or not!!!
    But, Wanicka always had your back!

Unregistered

Frank

He had a hell of knockout punch just ask his wife! Worked with guys that took her out of town for medical treatment many times!

Unregistered

🍆

Dude is my hero

Unregistered

Exclamation No hack, inside move

The Lee County Sheriff's Office has completed its investigation into the recent inappropriate and unacceptable comments posted on the agency's Facebook page.

During this investigation, a civilian employee with access to the Sheriff's Office Facebook account voluntarily came forward to advise he had posted the comments.

The employee expressed remorse and apologized for having made the posts, which he understands were completely unacceptable. The employee further stated that no other employee or supervisor was aware he had posted the comments.

Sheriff Carmine Marceno immediately suspended the employee and directed he be re-assigned to other duties.

"This civilian employee's conduct was unacceptable. Abuse of any kind, including written or verbal abuse will not be tolerated. I demand the same high level of professionalism from our civilian members as from our sworn deputies," stated Sheriff Carmine Marceno.

Unregistered

Brazen cover ups

Remember the radio dispatcher that said “ just get rid of it!” To warn her dope dealer friend? Two days suspension.
    PIO or Carmine himself using eggplant emoji! Nothing will happen not even name the creep.

Friends this is just the beginning of the Marceno Mob rise to power. They will self destruct because deep down they are corrupt egotistical weaklings.

Watch for it in the news.

Going to be epic.

Unregistered

Selective enforcement

Radio operator says “ Just get rid of it!” Nothing happens

Marceno chases crime victim has sex in patrol vehicle threatens Deanna life. He runs for election.

Marceno Mob will self destruct just a matter of time.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast