Members should have more control over their dues deductions

Unregistered

Members should have more control over their dues deductions

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey Einstein thats reference right to work and Florida is a right to work state. Meaning you don't have to join a union to work. I dare you to quit if you are a cop. Even a soft ass job like the airport puts you in harms way. You cant afford on your on the legal representation you get as dues paying member.

Unregistered
    Hey Einstein thats reference right to work and Florida is a right to work state. Meaning you don't have to join a union to work. I dare you to quit if you are a cop. Even a soft ass job like the airport puts you in harms way. You cant afford on your on the legal representation you get as dues paying member.
    What I can’t afford is pay a salary to a person who writes “you cant afford your on the legal”. I’m pretty good at guessing but I’m afraid when an illiterate tries to write even I cannot guess what the fvk Steadman is trying to convey.
    And that’s what I can’t afford to have represent me.

Unregistered
    I agree with the notion that every year members have to resign to keep their membership. It will serve as a reminder whether the representation is worth keeping or not.

Unregistered
    What I can’t afford is pay a salary to a person who writes “you cant afford your on the legal”. I’m pretty good at guessing but I’m afraid when an illiterate tries to write even I cannot guess what the fvk Steadman is trying to convey.
    And that’s what I can’t afford to have represent me.
    I wrote it and no not a pba employee im a street cop but I know how dangerous it is out here without a legal to protect us

Unregistered
    Absolutely no one should be without legal but there are ways to have superior legal and save PBA dues money which is squandered by the heads

Unregistered
    Absolutely no one should be without legal but there are ways to have superior legal and save PBA dues money which is squandered by the heads
    Tell me smart guy????

Unregistered
    Tell me smart guy????
    Tell you what Einstein Stahl? What are you confused with now? Answer only when you are sober