Nationwide Retirement - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sorry to burst ur bubble. The market is completely flat this fiscal year. It will turn negative by September.
    That is definitely not the case. Do your research and gather your facts before you input your unnecessary opinion. Now is the time to invest more than ever because whatever is Insurance around you will be rich

Unregistered
    I would invest in a calculator first. Paying off a front loaded mortgage is much smarter. Once that is done I would consider legacy stocks. If you do the math you will see no matter the market returns you are better paying off a house (first 19.5 years of a 30 year mortgage). If you rent or live with family I would look to invest in the markets. BOL!
    30 year mortgage rates are at 3% while 15 year mortgages are under 3% APR. You make 7%-8% in the stock market long term. Do the math over 20-30 years on which comes out ahead. Plus the mortgage payment stays the same but it is eroded every year by inflation while your pay goes up with inflation.

Unregistered
    30 year mortgage rates are at 3% while 15 year mortgages are under 3% APR. You make 7%-8% in the stock market long term. Do the math over 20-30 years on which comes out ahead. Plus the mortgage payment stays the same but it is eroded every year by inflation while your pay goes up with inflation.

Look at you mr. Rocket scientist. You can add. Congratulations! Definitely the markets is the way to go

Unregistered
    Hey moron, your 3 percent mortgage is front loaded. Do you understand basic arithmetic? Obviously not. Prepayment of 1 month means you pay 140 dollars and evaporate 1,300 in front loaded interest....get it. A little more than any stock and it's a guarentee. So instead of showing your ignorance why don't you take a financial class and stop with video games you moron.

Unregistered
    Hey moron, your 3 percent mortgage is front loaded. Do you understand basic arithmetic? Obviously not. Prepayment of 1 month means you pay 140 dollars and evaporate 1,300 in front loaded interest....get it. A little more than any stock and it's a guarentee. So instead of showing your ignorance why don't you take a financial class and stop with video games you moron.
    Yeah moron. You moron. What a moron.

Unregistered
    You really have no clue what you're talking about. Did you get your info form youtube or some financial site you paid 19.99 for. Your math doesn't even add up.

Unregistered
    You really have no clue what you're talking about. Did you get your info form youtube or some financial site you paid 19.99 for. Your math doesn't even add up.
    You are an idiot my friend. Call a mortgage broker and get a damn clue. Cops are so ignorant when it comes to financial knowledge. No wonder most cops end up broke. Good luck sport.

Unregistered
    You are an idiot my friend. Call a mortgage broker and get a damn clue. Cops are so ignorant when it comes to financial knowledge. No wonder most cops end up broke. Good luck sport.
    Sorry to tell you but this poster is right about frontloaded interest on a conventional mortgage. Call Larry fig respected cop who is now retired but sells mortgages. He has helped a lot of union people and is very smart with financial info. He taught us the formula the guy posted and why it works. I was like you and didn't understand until he showed me the math. Beats any other investment by a longshot. Just study the amortization schedule of the required 360 payments on a 30 year and you will see. GLMF!

Unregistered
    Sorry to tell you but this poster is right about frontloaded interest on a conventional mortgage. Call Larry fig respected cop who is now retired but sells mortgages. He has helped a lot of union people and is very smart with financial info. He taught us the formula the guy posted and why it works. I was like you and didn't understand until he showed me the math. Beats any other investment by a longshot. Just study the amortization schedule of the required 360 payments on a 30 year and you will see. GLMF!
    You both sound like a bunch of idiots. Probably a bunch of officers retired on duty counting down the days tell himself they are one bad day away from retirement. Y'all haven't done anything productive since day one and all you're doing is stealing money from the city. Continue to be a lazy ass and you will be blessed in life my friend

Unregistered
    You both sound like a bunch of idiots. Probably a bunch of officers retired on duty counting down the days tell himself they are one bad day away from retirement. Y'all haven't done anything productive since day one and all you're doing is stealing money from the city. Continue to be a lazy ass and you will be blessed in life my friend
    Learn English grammar you moronic tool.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast