The game has changed, and just in time. Roger Stone is back!!!!

Unregistereditallnewnow

The game has changed, and just in time. Roger Stone is back!!!!

Well, this is bad news for Scott Israel. Roger Stone is back in the game and just in time. What are those famous lines announcers use at the horse races. “And down the stretch they come.”!!!! As Stone has told me repeatedly, “I can and will beat Scott from my prison cell.” Doesn’t look like he’ll have to work out of a 3x12 anytime soon. Can’t wait and see the Stone creations against Scott. lololol

Unregistered

Do tell.....

What changed....didnt Stone help Israel win in 2016 and in turn his rookie son was made a detective in Economic Crimes...I believe his name is scott stone...Maybe he is here to help Israel win again..on second thought israel will win without his assistance

Unregisterednononon

Absolutely not

Roger Stone will absolutely not support Scott Israel. Not after Trump just did what he did. And Trump can’t stand Scott. But he will destroy Scott, and for good reason.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisterednononon View Post
    Roger Stone will absolutely not support Scott Israel. Not after Trump just did what he did. And Trump can’t stand Scott. But he will destroy Scott, and for good reason.
    Roger Stone is a Republican, he may hate Israe but he’s not going to support Mr. BLM. And attacking Israel right now is supporting Mr. BLM.

Unregistered
    Who is Stone with .... Pollock? He seems to hate Israel and Tony

Unregistered

Whatley

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who is Stone with .... Pollock? He seems to hate Israel and Tony
    Whatley!!!!

Unregistered
    Whatley!!!!
    Nah, he wouldn’t associate with a moron loser like Twat-ly

Unregistered
    Stone is with Israel. Did you see flyer tony put out with stones face on it?

Unregistered
    Stone is with Israel. Did you see flyer tony put out with stones face on it?
    Stone laughs at Israel. He publicly stated Israel will be gone in 30 days.