Father Time
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Father Time

Unregistereditsbackto

Father Time

To all my believers and worshipers. I have never let you down and have always led you down the righteous path. Sleep well tonight and for the rest of the summer. Al Pollock will be the next Sheriff of Broward County. There have been new external elements that will soon be in play and will have a profound impact on the election. For those of you who have turned to prayer, your prayers have been answered. God bless you all!!!

Sincerely,
    Father Time

Unregistered

Father Time

You found the IA files and Bliss video?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistereditsbackto View Post
    To all my believers and worshipers. I have never let you down and have always led you down the righteous path. Sleep well tonight and for the rest of the summer. Al Pollock will be the next Sheriff of Broward County. There have been new external elements that will soon be in play and will have a profound impact on the election. For those of you who have turned to prayer, your prayers have been answered. God bless you all!!!

Sincerely,
    Father Time
    Father time is Russ Diperna.

Unregisteredokjerk

You’re Dumb

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Father time is Russ Diperna.
    You can’t be that stupid. Coincidence that Diperna has been excoriated on this sight over the last few days, and now Father Time appears after how long? Or maybe it’s someone who wants you to believe it’s Diperna. Who the hell cares about this guy to the point where he dominates this forum. He’s gone, and never coming back. And if he does end up back here AGAIN, than maybe he is some kind of GOD. But I highly doubt it.

Unregistered

Sincerely,
    Father Time
    Blah blah blah.

Unregistered
    I thought “Father Time” was that crazy old guy from Tennessee or someplace like that that worked for Israel but only lasted at BSO a few months. I think his name was Chin.

Unregistered

Sincerely,
    Father Time
    Never underestimate the power of prayer.

Unregistered
    Never underestimate the power of prayer.
    If you rely on prayer for anything you’re a tard.

Unregistered
    If you rely on prayer for anything you’re a tard.
    We don’t all worship Satan Scotty.

Unregistered
    You found the IA files and Bliss video?
    I only wish I could see some bliss videos!!🥒

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast