Crying on Twitter

Unregistered

Crying on Twitter

The MCPBA put out a message on Twitter that they are upset because of negative post against them. Stanley What do expect, you all 4 and a few retirees have hijacked the association for one particular crusade. Your message has been a disaster since your first press conference. The lack of action with the COVID 19 is monumental. Your in over your head. No one respects you including many of us members. Free country free speech Stanley

Look at the Twitter account.

Unregistered
    Hey javi at least they have a tweeter account

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey javi at least they have a tweeter account
    best way to divert the truth, change the direction. Cry Babies

Unregistered
    Funny not many people like or follow the MCPBA on social media so don’t worry about trashing you online.

Unregistered
    Mr. Ortiz,
    I call you Mr. Ortiz cause you can't representing yourself as a law enforcement member of the Miami Police department. You keep trashing the MCPBA like it was their fault that you're suspended. Let me remind you that you were suspended cause of your own actions. You are the employee with the most complaints ranging from Discourtesy, abusive treatment, and untruthfulness. You should have been removed from your employment years ago.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Mr. Ortiz,
    I call you Mr. Ortiz cause you can't representing yourself as a law enforcement member of the Miami Police department. You keep trashing the MCPBA like it was their fault that you're suspended. Let me remind you that you were suspended cause of your own actions. You are the employee with the most complaints ranging from Discourtesy, abusive treatment, and untruthfulness. You should have been removed from your employment years ago.
    your more screwed up than I thought. Continue to throw this in Javier Ortiz way. Those disasters of press conferences were not put together and executed by him. The association was fine until you jokers took it over from the past president who was a professional and liked by everyone. Your crew hijacked and now have destroyed the image of what is suppose to be a conduit between the officers and others. Continue to spin by saying Ortiz this and that. You a disaster of a board and not respected.

Unregistered
    MCPBA your a joke. Go cry on Twitter. You have no clout. your more screwed up than I thought. Continue to throw this in Javier Ortiz way. Those disasters of press conferences were not put together and executed by him. The association was fine until you jokers took it over from the past president who was a professional and liked by everyone. Your crew hijacked and now have destroyed the image of what is suppose to be a conduit between the officers and others. Continue to spin by saying Ortiz this and that. You a disaster of a board and not respected.