racist - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: racist

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So hanging a noose in another employees officer won't get you fired?
    Here at the USFPD where reality and the ability to look at something in a logical way is never considered, I guess we can say, It depends???

Did the door code just change again?

Unregistered
    Take a knee everyone.

Unregistered
    Take a knee everyone.
    Admin can. I refuse.

Unregistered
    I am taking a knee on this one. No members of the KKK should be working here as an officer.

Unregistered
    I am taking a knee on this one. No members of the KKK should be working here as an officer.
    That person was not a member.

Unregistered
    Stay on your knees you useless piece of shit. No one here is a member of the kkk and you know it. This officer is a victim of a college and its police departments lack of a spine and it catering to political correctness.

They immeadiatly jumped into this IA and quickly reached its Pre-determined conclusion. Everyone of us has a virtual target on our backs now. Who will the next victim be?

Unregistered
    Stay on your knees you useless piece of shit. No one here is a member of the kkk and you know it. This officer is a victim of a college and its police departments lack of a spine and it catering to political correctness.

They immeadiatly jumped into this IA and quickly reached its Pre-determined conclusion. Everyone of us has a virtual target on our backs now. Who will the next victim be?
    Amen! Ain't that the truth

Unregistered

I would highly suggest the few people who are still being active to quit. It will only take one wrong encounter with the public or the university and that's it. You will be a target of an IA which will find you guilty even if you're not to just please the masses.

Unregistered
    Both him and his brother are shady and will do what they can do to get a head in their professions, no matter what hey have to do or how they treat people.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast