racist - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: racist

Unregistered
    Only the Chief can assign IA's. Who is this Sgt.?

Unregistered
    Only one Sgt. is know for his bad driving, is that that him?

Unregistered
    Let's not forget about the bizarre behavior and discrimination lawsuit that was published in the tampa bay times about our chief a few months back.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Let's not forget about the bizarre behavior and discrimination lawsuit that was published in the tampa bay times about our chief a few months back.
    The time to complain is when the offending behavior occurs, not when you are being told to pack your bags and hit the road. Your credibility when you spew accusations at that point makes you look desperate to save whats left of your future employment options.

Unregistered
    Eat shiit and die, you fukkin scumbag piece of garbage azzhole! Fukc you, fukcboy!!

Unregistered
    Eat shiit and die, you fukkin scumbag piece of garbage azzhole! Fukc you, fukcboy!!
    You have horrible spelling.

Unregistered
    You're my favorite troll but you have got to come up with some new material

Unregistered
    let's wait and see how USF wants to handle this B.S. IA.

Law Enforcement is not the career to have anymore. You loose everything if you get terminated from any LEO agency. I don't need the rest of my life's earning potential reduced because of some stupid childhood mistake or the act of someone else.

I've looked outside of this career and there are many options for us. we are generally outgoing and are capable of holding an actual intelligent conversation unlike the dimwitted idiots that are mass produced by colleges. there's a wide world out there and I'm looking to make a quick exit before I get marked with this B.S.
    Yeah, you go genius cop with a high school diploma and no in-depth training.

FYI-I am from a family of cops and know from whence I speak.

Unregistered
    Yeah, you go genius cop with a high school diploma and no in-depth training.

FYI-I am from a family of cops and know from whence I speak.
    Cool story, cuck.

Unregistered
    So hanging a noose in another employees officer won't get you fired?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast