racist
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: racist

blm

racist

LMAO you guys are hilarious and will never figure it out... even old Daniels won't be able to cover this one up

Unregistered
    Funny how this topic appeared, a new post on covid and K9 all within a few minutes of each other from a former employee.

I guess your life is that miserable you have to resort to posting on leoaffairs on a weekend huh? Nothing better to do than be a troll.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Funny how this topic appeared, a new post on covid and K9 all within a few minutes of each other from a former employee.

I guess your life is that miserable you have to resort to posting on leoaffairs on a weekend huh? Nothing better to do than be a troll.

Our former employee seems to be more and more disturbed as time goes by. He is a miserable failure and an embarrassment to this Department.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by blm View Post
    LMAO you guys are hilarious and will never figure it out... even old Daniels won't be able to cover this one up
    This could be the straw that breaks this Department.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by blm View Post
    I don't understand the hilarious part? What's so funny? And what are we trying to figure out? The troll's mind is an uncharted and mysterious thing.

Unregistered
    let's wait and see how USF wants to handle this B.S. IA.

Law Enforcement is not the career to have anymore. You loose everything if you get terminated from any LEO agency. I don't need the rest of my life's earning potential reduced because of some stupid childhood mistake or the act of someone else.

I've looked outside of this career and there are many options for us. we are generally outgoing and are capable of holding an actual intelligent conversation unlike the dimwitted idiots that are mass produced by colleges. there's a wide world out there and I'm looking to make a quick exit before I get marked with this B.S.

Unregistered
    They do love the IA's here.

Unregistered
    They do love the IA's here.
    Only against those that aren't the Chief's buddies. When one of his crew screws up, it is covered up like cat shit. But yet everyone thinks that the agency's problems are found elsewhere. The Chief is problem #1 at this catastrophe of a work place.

Unregistered
    Only against those that aren't the Chief's buddies. When one of his crew screws up, it is covered up like cat shit. But yet everyone thinks that the agency's problems are found elsewhere. The Chief is problem #1 at this catastrophe of a work place.
    That is very true. Only the Chief can sign off on an IA investigation.

Unregistered
    One sergeant in particular has benefites greatly from the Chief. A hit and run as well as a complaint from a former employee both disappeared like David Freaking Copperfield.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast