racist - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: racist

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    None of that was ever proved in any way,....please give it up.
    He has lost the respect of almost all of patrol. He needs to leave, the only people that like him are the people who he has protected.

Unregistered
    BLM, I agree. It's probably time for him and a few others too to take a knee and retire out of this department and leadership. It was a good start with the Capt. over patrol that finally left. He was trained under the leadership of another nut job that always believed in the Chicken Little Syndrome of the sky is falling and had no business in supervising people or dealing with them...two very strange guys. Their type of leadership caused a lot of stress and problems amongst people here in the patrol division and has caused a lot of the bad morale problems here. If they would just get rid of the Lt. that was put in charge over patrol, this place would be a decent place to work.

Unregistered
    GO HARD he said Lol.

Unregistered
    GO HARD he said Lol.
    I don't get it

Unregistered

bone

Funny how this topic appeared, a new post on covid and K9 all within a few minutes of each other from a former employee.

I guess your life is that miserable you have to resort to posting on leoaffairs on a weekend huh? Nothing better to do than be a troll.
    Some of the time I get bored... I became very wealthy ..a multi-millionaire so to speak dealing with real estate and investments..but those two posts were accurate.. the best thing that ever happened was parting ways from that agency.. though I see that nothing has changed.. LMAO and I am almost certain that you are still a lazy disoriented POS let's get together sometime have a beer and talk about old times.... thank the good Lord above that my true motivation for capital gains outweighed my motivation to run code 4 to a stuck elevator......

Unregistered
    Some of the time I get bored... I became very wealthy ..a multi-millionaire so to speak dealing with real estate and investments..but those two posts were accurate.. the best thing that ever happened was parting ways from that agency.. though I see that nothing has changed.. LMAO and I am almost certain that you are still a lazy disoriented POS let's get together sometime have a beer and talk about old times.... thank the good Lord above that my true motivation for capital gains outweighed my motivation to run code 4 to a stuck elevator......
    Wtf is code 4 loser? That's why you couldn't make it here

Unregistered
    We don't have racist officers, we have a police and college Administration that fails to support us

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567