racist - Page 5
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: racist

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    , said the puzzy azz little biitch who’s never been in a fist fight.
    Ward, I think you were a little hard on the Beaver
    So was Eddie Haskal, Wally, and Ms. Cleaver
    Quick, someone get his a$$ another steroid!
    "Blahbity bloo blah blah blahbity bloo blah!"
    I ain't hear a word you said, "hipidy hooblah!"

Unregistered

I got your 6... yeah right

The chief is scared of protests and demonstrations according to TBT. Why Chris? Won't you have our backs if that happened on campus? Oh wait, I forgot. You won't. You recently took a knee and personally recommended the firing of our latest sacrificial officer. Save the ra ra bs . No one believes you or anyone in admin.

Unregistered
    If the defective would have caught this, we wouldn’t be in this situation.. problem would have been solved with a simple name search... should be following her out the door as well.

Unregistered
    Everyone who works here knows she has no hatred toward anyone. She did a great job for being new and never had a problem with anybody.

What the Cowards in this agency and the politically correct college administration did to her is disgusting.

Unregistered
    The chief is scared of protests and demonstrations according to TBT. Why Chris? Won't you have our backs if that happened on campus? Oh wait, I forgot. You won't. You recently took a knee and personally recommended the firing of our latest sacrificial officer. Save the ra ra bs . No one believes you or anyone in admin.
    Watch your backs we are on our own.

Unregistered
    This is a big issue for us officers working the job here. Watch what you do, you will not be backed.. That poor girl was fired because of the climate of what's going on in America today. When I read the university president's statement of backing the past protest..., I knew we were in for trouble as officers. Those entire protests, were not protest.., they were criminals rioting and looting. People should be able to protest anything peacefully. Even though the incident they are protesting is one out of 100's of thousands of arrest that happen every day in America to keep law and order in the American society, which separates our country from the rest of the world. 99.9% of cops in America are well trained and professional. It seems things are going back to the old wild west days of law and order. I think we might need John Wayne back. It is a sad time to be a police officer in this country. Just like John Wayne said, "it takes rough people to stand up to the rough people in this society who do not follow the law and rules of a civilized society to keep the peace. If you have no way of enforcing the laws of this country, you have no order, and you will dealing with an animal".

Unregistered
    Funny how articles about us do not appear in the media report our PIO puts out...guess not much transparency here.

Unregistered
    Funny how articles about us do not appear in the media report our PIO puts out...guess not much transparency here.
    Miss piggy is a hoe. Right chris? Got any more nooses in your office?

Unregistered
    I heard the story of the USF police officer being fired on 970 AM today. Was she even found guilty of what she was accused of? They are firing officers easily off of of social media. if she was smart, she would hire a good attorney for that firing. They have ruined this poor girls career, and she is young.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast