SPPD doesn’t respond to these calls now, what’s the difference?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

SPPD doesn’t respond to these calls now, what’s the difference?

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/...ent-911-calls/

SPPD ignores most of this as it is!! There are hobos all over downtown and no one does anything about it. SPPD ignores black juvenile crime/disturbances/truancy as it is. I mean hell, SPPD ignores black youths who sell drugs, carry guns and steal cars. Why would anyone think that SPPD does any of what on that list to begin with? What a joke!! Could SPPD possibly ignore any more crime as it is now? Apparently yes!! SPPD should deploy this BS unit to the 300 assholes who block intersections. God knows SPPD isn’t gonna do a God Damn thing about these animals.

Unregistered
    PCSO and their bs are just as much to blame about the juvenile issue. PJAC is the biggest waste of money in the county. We both know that has almost everything to do with it. I'm not talking about deputies, i'm talking about the amazing justice system we are working with.

As long as the government is trash, so will the laws, then so will the people. Guess who gets to clean it up? I'm not sure how much more I can take, but I'm getting close. Oh and I will also move.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    PCSO and their bs are just as much to blame about the juvenile issue. PJAC is the biggest waste of money in the county. We both know that has almost everything to do with it. I'm not talking about deputies, i'm talking about the amazing justice system we are working with.

As long as the government is trash, so will the laws, then so will the people. Guess who gets to clean it up? I'm not sure how much more I can take, but I'm getting close. Oh and I will also move.
    Hi dumbass. PCSO doesn’t run PJAC. PAR and DJJ run it you moron. And without PJAC you wouldn’t be taking kids you arrest anywhere but home. If you rewind to the late 80’s, kids arrested for felonies went to JDC. Then they stopped taking them. Then PJAC was opened and arrests could continue. You must be confused with when PJAC had Detention Deputies in it. It was still run by PAR and DJJ. As for kids getting out thank the law and weak ass judges like Patrice Moore. You know, the judge who oversees arrested kids who call her Auntie Patrice. She is a hood rat herself and wears that robe to cover up her ghetto tattoos. Pretty sad when the kids on HOME monitoring refer to you as a family member because they k ow you will kiss their ass and hate cops too. The State of Florida needs to wake the F up and stop ignoring juvenile crime. Most of those little shits are easy to find, most of them live in St Pete. Land of the free and home of the violent felon.

Unregistered
    pcso implemented and imposed the second chance system. don't think they are innocent in this either. so you can like, stfu star man.

Unregistered
    pcso implemented and imposed the second chance system. don't think they are innocent in this either. so you can like, stfu star man.
    Hi retard. What second chance system is that? Do you mean Juvenile Diversion? That’s a program SPPD does not participate in. That’s a program for low level offenders, not what SPPD has. Maybe your thinking of HOME? That’s not a second chance anything. That basically does the job of Juvenile Probation Officers because DJJ won’t do it. You are so ignorant it’s hilarious. Maybe if you had half a clue about anything you would understand what your talking about. SPPD has its own systems. They’re called do nothing and walk away. You’re really good at that too. ****ing idiot.

Unregistered
    You idiots are responsible for both systems. Stfu.

Unregistered
    You idiots are responsible for both systems. Stfu.
    You are seriously retarded.

Unregistered
    https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/...ent-911-calls/

SPPD ignores most of this as it is!! There are hobos all over downtown and no one does anything about it. SPPD ignores black juvenile crime/disturbances/truancy as it is. I mean hell, SPPD ignores black youths who sell drugs, carry guns and steal cars. Why would anyone think that SPPD does any of what on that list to begin with? What a joke!! Could SPPD possibly ignore any more crime as it is now? Apparently yes!! SPPD should deploy this BS unit to the 300 assholes who block intersections. God knows SPPD isn’t gonna do a God Damn thing about these animals.

Easy there! Not so fast! We keep white people in line with speeding tickets and we do pass out quite a few domestic violence packets.

Unregistered
    Juvenile Diversion Program? We can thank Sheriff Bob Gualtieri and his judge buddies for that one, with the blessings of the county commission. It's a catch and release program for the teen car thieves and burglars. mostly in St. Pete. That way they can avoid real jail time so they can go home and do their homework because they are good boys and girls. We would not want them to go to jail and be criminally influenced at such an impressionable young age.

Unregistered
    Juvenile Diversion Program? We can thank Sheriff Bob Gualtieri and his judge buddies for that one, with the blessings of the county commission. It's a catch and release program for the teen car thieves and burglars. mostly in St. Pete. That way they can avoid real jail time so they can go home and do their homework because they are good boys and girls. We would not want them to go to jail and be criminally influenced at such an impressionable young age.
    Hi dummy. The “county commission” has no say in what happens at PCSO. We don’t work for them. Juvenile Diversion has been around a long time. It pre-dates this sheriff and the last one. The Sheriff has no say over what judges are where. That’s up to the chief judge. If it were up to anyone at PCSO Patrice Moore would be elsewhere. And anything to do with juvenile arrests has to do with Florida Law. So until Florida Law changes it’s either 21 days or direct file as an adult. Maybe you should educate yourself before you spout off like a retard. And PCSO does more to arrest juvenile criminals than SPPD has ever done on its best day. You have a cowardly chief who is afraid to let any of you do real police work. Hug a Thug Tony. Thanks, go **** yourself and have a nice day douche bag!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast