SPPD doesn’t respond to these calls now, what’s the difference? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi dummy. The “county commission” has no say in what happens at PCSO. We don’t work for them. Juvenile Diversion has been around a long time. It pre-dates this sheriff and the last one. The Sheriff has no say over what judges are where. That’s up to the chief judge. If it were up to anyone at PCSO Patrice Moore would be elsewhere. And anything to do with juvenile arrests has to do with Florida Law. So until Florida Law changes it’s either 21 days or direct file as an adult. Maybe you should educate yourself before you spout off like a retard. And PCSO does more to arrest juvenile criminals than SPPD has ever done on its best day. You have a cowardly chief who is afraid to let any of you do real police work. Hug a Thug Tony. Thanks, go **** yourself and have a nice day douche bag!
    this guy is a clown. just because you don't "work for them" doesn't mean they aren't influencing the Sh*% out of your damn boss. ok? do you not see between the lines? you are like seriously...special...like off the charts retarded dude. get back to north county and stfu. your boss started the whole thing and everyone followed suit.

Unregistered
    this guy is a clown. just because you don't "work for them" doesn't mean they aren't influencing the Sh*% out of your damn boss. ok? do you not see between the lines? you are like seriously...special...like off the charts retarded dude. get back to north county and stfu. your boss started the whole thing and everyone followed suit.
    That’s the great thing about being a Deputy Sheriff. We, like our Sheriff, get to keep our balls. We don’t work for spineless chiefs like Holloway or Harmon who couldn’t make decisions if they wanted to. They answer to a city manager who answers to one of the most liberal and gutless mayors ever. The Sheriff’s Office is it’s own entity and the Sheriff reigns supreme. There are no lines. Some great examples would be VCTF. That’s the unit that stayed in St Pete even after your chief pulled your people out (fact). Another would be the recent protests. Our Sheriff went out and arrested people with his deputies (fact). Your chief his in a building and pulled the officers in before the rowdy crowds actually left (fact). You’re a special kind of ignorant (fact). What’s the matter? Did you apply to PCSO and SPPD opened an IA case on you to keep you from leaving? In the world of pandering to and kissing the ass of criminals, SPPD is #1. Let’s list how many places patrolled by PCSO have had a single intersection blocked. Hmmm. That number rhymes with hero. And there is no one, obviously but you, that points at PCSO as kissing the ass of anyone. If I’m retarded you’re severely brain damaged. Like half a brain and retarded with a sprinkle of meth. Have a nice day zero!!!

Unregistered
    That’s the great thing about being a Deputy Sheriff. We, like our Sheriff, get to keep our balls. We don’t work for spineless chiefs like Holloway or Harmon who couldn’t make decisions if they wanted to. They answer to a city manager who answers to one of the most liberal and gutless mayors ever. The Sheriff’s Office is it’s own entity and the Sheriff reigns supreme. There are no lines. Some great examples would be VCTF. That’s the unit that stayed in St Pete even after your chief pulled your people out (fact). Another would be the recent protests. Our Sheriff went out and arrested people with his deputies (fact). Your chief his in a building and pulled the officers in before the rowdy crowds actually left (fact). You’re a special kind of ignorant (fact). What’s the matter? Did you apply to PCSO and SPPD opened an IA case on you to keep you from leaving? In the world of pandering to and kissing the ass of criminals, SPPD is #1. Let’s list how many places patrolled by PCSO have had a single intersection blocked. Hmmm. That number rhymes with hero. And there is no one, obviously but you, that points at PCSO as kissing the ass of anyone. If I’m retarded you’re severely brain damaged. Like half a brain and retarded with a sprinkle of meth. Have a nice day zero!!!
    your reading comprehension is lacking. i mean how on earth do some of you star men get the star in the first place? i wasn't criticizing how well you guys are, or any of the GOOD decisions your Sheriff has made...yes i agree he has more balls than any major or chief has here. he is still partially to blame for some of the COUNTY FUC*#*$ WIDE policies that other departments followed in suit. I mean if you want to take offense to that cuz you're lickin' boots then go right on ahead. idgaf.

north county doesn't have any down town areas even close to as big or populated as St. pete, so no wonder intersections aren't being blocked. half of your people are going to OUR CITY to protest and it takes a team to solve that type of issue. That's the problem with the tampa bay agencies, especially the star men that think they're above others for some reason. your boss is better than mine, i agree. but he still sucks so, like, get a life.

Unregistered
    your reading comprehension is lacking. i mean how on earth do some of you star men get the star in the first place? i wasn't criticizing how well you guys are, or any of the GOOD decisions your Sheriff has made...yes i agree he has more balls than any major or chief has here. he is still partially to blame for some of the COUNTY FUC*#*$ WIDE policies that other departments followed in suit. I mean if you want to take offense to that cuz you're lickin' boots then go right on ahead. idgaf.

north county doesn't have any down town areas even close to as big or populated as St. pete, so no wonder intersections aren't being blocked. half of your people are going to OUR CITY to protest and it takes a team to solve that type of issue. That's the problem with the tampa bay agencies, especially the star men that think they're above others for some reason. your boss is better than mine, i agree. but he still sucks so, like, get a life.
    The animals do that in SPPD’s area because you let them. That’s why. We bailed you out in 96. We bailed you out in 20. They don’t behave that way in any of PCSO’s areas because they know we won’t lay down like your agency does. Apparently your lack of comprehension missed that very obvious point. Have fun at the Pier. Spineless ass.

Unregistered
    if you think for one second any of us wanted that crap from to happen from rank lt. down, you are crazy. you know how it is.

Unregistered
    if you think for one second any of us wanted that crap from to happen from rank lt. down, you are crazy. you know how it is.
    Brother I agree. But that one asshole wants to blame the current Sheriff for decades of crappy and corrupt chiefs at SPPD. Come on.

Unregistered

Never win

I retired from SPPD several years ago and left because of the nightmare GO Davis tribe. It has not recovered and won’t for along time. Seattle didn’t think it could happen to them too! Etc...Use it as a steppingstone and move on as fast as you can. If you don’t...well, one way or another print this message and save it, when you find out check yes or no. Dare You!

Unregistered
    Where is Picasso when you need him?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12