Thank you for what you do NYPD

Unregistered

Thank you for what you do NYPD

To my brothers in blue: Every police officer in the nation are behind you and support you 110%. Be strong and know that you are appreciated. I wish the people of NY would show their support for you as well.
    Just a suggestion for your leaders that have been asked to do more with less. Start by pulling the officers from the rich neighborhoods, Mayor Clown Deblasio, AOC, and focus on the poor neighborhoods.
    One final note: Florida needs good officers like yourselves.

Unregistered
    Amen brother.
    Appreciate the words of encouragement!

Unregistered

Wake up NYPD and get your act and city together!!!

I am so sick of seeing you guys getting your ass beat on multi media platforms. 400 a week of you are trying to retire. the city needs every one of you. QUITE GETTING YOUR ASS BEAT and start taking control and DO NOT worry about the outcome. See what you hit and hit what you see. Save your dignity and your city and start bagging and tagging

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am so sick of seeing you guys getting your ass beat on multi media platforms. 400 a week of you are trying to retire. the city needs every one of you. QUITE GETTING YOUR ASS BEAT and start taking control and DO NOT worry about the outcome. See what you hit and hit what you see. Save your dignity and your city and start bagging and tagging
    What a stupid comment, can’t bag or tag when the Governor, Mayor and police Chief give no support to the troops.

Unregistered

Do your job

Yes you can. The Governor, Mayor, and Chief of police have no bearing on you. You have the color of law. Enforce law and do your job. Quit whining about what Albany and City Hall are saying you HAVE the power you are granted arrest powers they are not. Wake up and do your job