Willie Edom Lawsuit - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Are you...Ladarian? THE liar who couldn't pass the corporal or sergeant's exam the first time around. The one who just got promoted for lying on MY sergeant???? Is this you. Sit your punk azz down somewhere you gossipy biatch. If Chad only knew the shit you said about him. Shameful...
    Well to be honest there are a lot of people who didn’t pass the corporal or sergeant’s exam the first time they took it. Then there are those who did pass it their first time taking it and they were some of the worse supervisors. However, I don’t agree with promoting a supervisor based on them lying on another supervisor either. But honestly the sheriff should have handled this situation better.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3262417]

Dude, instead of going to the "racist" card with people calling you out for the shittty way you previously expressed yourself, why not just use it as a learning experience and move on? Don't bother, I'm darker than you.
    Well since you are allegedly darker than me, I would assume that you are a person of color. If you are a person of color you should have an issue with people that are not minorities attacking a person of color they know nothing about, which is what one of the previous posters did. If you don’t have an issue then that speaks volumes about you.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3262850]

Well since you are allegedly darker than me, I would assume that you are a person of color. If you are a person of color you should have an issue with people that are not minorities attacking a person of color they know nothing about, which is what one of the previous posters did. If you don’t have an issue then that speaks volumes about you.

When I called out your poor spelling and grammar, you had no clue what color I am - yet you called me a racist and threatened to beat my azz.

I don't care what color you are, I have a problem with that behavior.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123