Willie Edom Lawsuit - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Sheriff office be aware of Willie Edom he scam money from his parents all he want is money

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3177696]You obliviously never worked with Willie. Complete idiot from day 1, almost as dumb as Double D. He should have never made it as long as he did. I’ll give him this, he’s a hell of a shot with an AR, blew the window to his patrol car out with one clean shot[/QUOTE.

Umm let’s see your still a slave to a shady ass organization where as Double D is at home relaxing. Double D has an advance degree and not in criminal justice how about you? Above all D would beat your ass. I bet your a racist that loves to hate on successful people of color especially black men. D is no Edom and your a dumb ass for brining his name up racist.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3262278]
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You obliviously never worked with Willie. Complete idiot from day 1, almost as dumb as Double D. He should have never made it as long as he did. I’ll give him this, he’s a hell of a shot with an AR, blew the window to his patrol car out with one clean shot[/QUOTE.

Umm let’s see your still a slave to a shady ass organization where as Double D is at home relaxing. Double D has an advance degree and not in criminal justice how about you? Above all D would beat your ass. I bet your a racist that loves to hate on successful people of color especially black men. D is no Edom and your a dumb ass for brining his name up racist.

Oh dear, based on your response, I would venture a guess that advanced degree is from a diploma mill and NOT a Masters in English.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3262307]

Oh dear, based on your response, I would venture a guess that advanced degree is from a diploma mill and NOT a Masters in English.
    Oh dear you can get your ass beat too

Unregistered

Racist no one cares what your caveman ass thinks. You think being white makes you superior. Like all racist you have a yellow streak running down your back.

Unregistered

Hey racist, it’s funny how when an educated African American male has an advanced degree it must be from a diploma mill. But all Chad’s degrees come from St. Leo. St. Leo is nothing more than an accredited diploma mill. Just like your ancestors hid behind white sheets because they were cowards, your three shades light ass hides behind a computer screen.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3262328]

Hey racist, it’s funny how when an educated African American male has an advanced degree it must be from a diploma mill. But all Chad’s degrees come from St. Leo. St. Leo is nothing more than an accredited diploma mill. Just like your ancestors hid behind white sheets because they were cowards, your three shades light ass hides behind a computer screen.

I am new and don't know anything about this person. I based my response strictly off the misspelled words and awful grammar in the previous post.

I didn't go to Saint Leo, but do know it has been around a long time, is properly accredited, and offers many degrees other than Criminal Justice, including advanced degrees. Many people in this area, and around the world, have matriculated there for decades. It most definitely is not a diploma mill.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3262328]

Dude, instead of going to the "racist" card with people calling you out for the shittty way you previously expressed yourself, why not just use it as a learning experience and move on? Don't bother, I'm darker than you.

Unregistered
    [QUOTEo=Unregistered;3262328]

Dude, instead of going to the "racist" card with people calling you out for the shittty way you previously expressed yourself, why not just use it as a learning experience and move on? Don't bother, I'm darker than you.
    Are you...Ladarian? THE liar who couldn't pass the corporal or sergeant's exam the first time around. The one who just got promoted for lying on MY sergeant???? Is this you. Sit your punk azz down somewhere you gossipy biatch. If Chad only knew the shit you said about him. Shameful...

Unregistered
    Are you...Ladarian? THE liar who couldn't pass the corporal or sergeant's exam the first time around. The one who just got promoted for lying on MY sergeant???? Is this you. Sit your punk azz down somewhere you gossipy biatch. If Chad only knew the shit you said about him. Shameful...

No, I am not Rudolph. I am a new and young nobody of color and not connected in any way. I am simply tired of reading posts on this site alledgedly posted by someone who claims to have an "advanced degree" - yet writes on a third grade level. When confronted, this anonymous person threatens to beat another anonymous person's azz. Grow up.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast