Willie Edom Lawsuit
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He’s an idiot and he should of been fired numerous times

Unregistered
    He’s shady. The office is shady. I imagine the truth is somewhere in between both stories. But if I have to pick a side, I’ll side with Edom simply because I know this office is nothing more than a giant coverup operation.

But we will know if Edom is telling the truth when they start to discredit him on this site. The more they protest him, the more I believe him.

Unregistered
    Recommend for termination based on a biased vote by a disciplinary review board that included Chronister. Replace Chronister with Lusczynski and it sounds familiar, right Paul!

Unregistered
    that fool's picture is next to the definition of racist..💩🤣

Unregistered
    that fool's picture is next to the definition of racist..💩🤣
    You mean gay basher twinkle toes?

Unregistered
    Anybody who doesn’t support Sheriff Chad Chronister is a worthless piece of crap!

Unregistered
    He’s shady. The office is shady. I imagine the truth is somewhere in between both stories. But if I have to pick a side, I’ll side with Edom simply because I know this office is nothing more than a giant coverup operation.

But we will know if Edom is telling the truth when they start to discredit him on this site. The more they protest him, the more I believe him.
    You obliviously never worked with Willie. Complete idiot from day 1, almost as dumb as Double D. He should have never made it as long as he did. I’ll give him this, he’s a hell of a shot with an AR, blew the window to his patrol car out with one clean shot

Unregistered
    he’s a hell of a shot with an AR, blew the window to his patrol car out with one clean shot
    Center mass?

Unregistered
    Anybody who doesn’t support Sheriff Chad Chronister is a worthless piece of crap!
    Support how? To give him money so he can use it to give things to needy kids. Bullshit!!! Or so he can put in the sheriff charity account so they can do whatever they want with it.
    How about taking care of the single moms and struggling families that don't make that much that work within the Sheriff's Office. These organizations that the sheriff begs money for receive money from different places different big businesses and these kids sometimes get three four times as many gifts,book bags, and shoes when compared with any other normal kid. AND guess what? The parents stay home all day on welfare. So how DARE you say support the sheriff.
    The only piece of crap is you that has your head too far up your azz. Oh wait up the sheriff's azz. POS

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast