Imagine your OWN daughters and these deputies
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Imagine your OWN daughters and these deputies

What say you, Sheriff Gualtieri? What say you, deputies? Moderator, I hope you will allow this post, as this board, this sheriff's office, needs to bring this kind of behavior into the light. What if anything is happening to these deputies? They seemed to enjoy their attack, and even grinned into the camera. What kind of county is Pinellas that treats minors, female minors, in this way? Tell us about the 911 tape, how are the two guys recovering from their anguish of having "rocks" thrown at them? They were videoing these attractive girls. One or both stalked and behaved as a voyeur that day, then freaked when he thought the girls might call 911 on him. Am I right? APPLY THE LAW. DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE.

And save the "my daughters wouldn't, would...."

Oh, and I am not promoting McLynas here, just using his upload.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yoI...85iG5AXSsOAu1I

Unregistered
    Sorry, that video doesn't show the deputies doing anything wrong. The young ladies were resisting and their parents do not need to be present for then to be detained or taken into custody. BTW, "You may beat the wrap ect.." means they don't care what the outcome is, they have probable cause and that's enough.

Unregistered
    Ok sheriff candidate James,
    What should cops do if people they have probable cause to arrest don’t want to be arrested? Just let them all go? Let’s hear your take.....what would YOU do?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What say you, Sheriff Gualtieri? What say you, deputies? Moderator, I hope you will allow this post, as this board, this sheriff's office, needs to bring this kind of behavior into the light. What if anything is happening to these deputies? They seemed to enjoy their attack, and even grinned into the camera. What kind of county is Pinellas that treats minors, female minors, in this way? Tell us about the 911 tape, how are the two guys recovering from their anguish of having "rocks" thrown at them? They were videoing these attractive girls. One or both stalked and behaved as a voyeur that day, then freaked when he thought the girls might call 911 on him. Am I right? APPLY THE LAW. DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE.

And save the "my daughters wouldn't, would...."

Oh, and I am not promoting McLynas here, just using his upload.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yoI...85iG5AXSsOAu1I
    Da Fuk?????? Use the english language my friend. You realize that the inability to make a legible sentence discredits everything you say. Please moderator put this poor ******* out of his mental misery.

Unregistered
    The skanks should have complied with the deputies' orders but they chose to resist arrest. Boo Hoo.

Unregistered

crime

What should cops do if people they have probable cause to arrest don’t want to be arrested? Just let them all go? Let’s hear your take.....what would YOU do?
    Your boys escalated when they got their manhood insulted by teenage girls. Boom.

Unregistered
    Candidate James is this your adult answer? Or is your campaign manager answering for you?

Unregistered
    Your boys escalated when they got their manhood insulted by teenage girls. Boom.
    Where exactly on the video does it show them be insulted by teenage girls then arresting as a result? It looks to me like a couple sh!t bags were getting arrested then started running their d!ck suckers.

Unregistered
    The girls were TRESPASSING on PRIVATE property in a PRIVATE property pool. There is no "visiting a friend" made up story, even a blind guy can see that. The reporting persons had a right to call and video the crime in progress. The "girls" threw rocks at the reporting persons (also a crime). The Deputy had FULL authority to stop and detain to investigate. Then the "girls" become disorderly (also a crime) with their BS claims of "OH poor me, oppressed minority" loud obnoxious selves. One of the "girls" just got out of PJAC?, well that should tell you something right there. One claims mental illness. GREAT F-en parenting right there, that's why so many kids are so disrespectful to everyone. JM and your jock strap supporter are garbage. August 18th pal, August 18...

Unregistered
    Not James, but I have a brain and two good eyes. Please, by all means, what "probable cause to arrest" existed? What probable cause to lawfully detain existed? Yelling at someone "get back here" is not a lawful command. You must inform a person that they are legally being detained and why. You do understand that nobody has any obligation to speak to police or answer their questions don't you? This is part of the problem, PCSO deputies that do not understand the law or the constitution.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast