Open letter the the chief - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    When is the no-confidence vote coming ?

Unregistered
    Be wary of a man looking to compensate for his shortcomings. Wearing that shield won’t be pleasant again for a long time.

Retired and Loving Life

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    When is the no-confidence vote coming ?
    I have full confidence in the agency and it's leadership. I have no confidence in politics meddling in medical issues. The only one keeping me and my family safe is me.

Unregistered
    Personally, I like the current leadership. I think you will find a lot more who do as well.

Unregistered
    Funny to listen to this chief attempt to defend his actions. If you disagree with him he just say shut up. Everyone of these is that so called chief and this guy wants to be the Sheriff. Lol incompetent is in competent. Okay you can attack my grammar now chief. Oh ya and since when does this chief know how to tell anyone how to do there job.

Ex-employee2

Chief Forrest Gump

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Funny to listen to this chief attempt to defend his actions. If you disagree with him he just say shut up. Everyone of these is that so called chief and this guy wants to be the Sheriff. Lol incompetent is in competent. Okay you can attack my grammar now chief. Oh ya and since when does this chief know how to tell anyone how to do there job.
    So glad I got the heck out when I did. Gump was rebuked by the voters in the only place he’s ever lived for an outsider. If the people in his hometown don’t think he is leadership material then why should the agents? ABT has become a living hell and most of you can do better for yourselves and your families than being constantly crapped on by Tallahassee. Be like Tina and leave Ike Turner!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12