IA covering up police misconduct and abuse. Tell me that ain't true.

Unregistered

IA covering up police misconduct and abuse. Tell me that ain't true.

https://twitter.com/billycorben/stat...084058625?s=21

Attacked, falsely arrested Army veteran, retired nurse and VA Hospital volunteer for praying in a park next to his house — and got cleared by Internal Affairs

ORTIZ will be cleared soon so he can come back and take care of his enemies.

Unregistered
    If you have the right last name anything is possible
    Anyone know the cover up count?

Unregistered
    Javi is coming back and making threats! You are the man! Doesn't matter if you're a lying racist pos! Come back already so u can show all of these rookies and staff members how is done.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    https://twitter.com/billycorben/stat...084058625?s=21

Attacked, falsely arrested Army veteran, retired nurse and VA Hospital volunteer for praying in a park next to his house — and got cleared by Internal Affairs

ORTIZ will be cleared soon so he can come back and take care of his enemies.
    As a matter of fact the park belongs to the County meaning the Officer had no Business there All County Parks are patrolled by County Officers not city we have our own crap to worry about it. My guess either IA very incompetent or they look a blind eye and threw the officer a Bone.

Either way makes you think is IA fair game? Of course not but Karma will get every single one.

Unregistered
    Bla bla. Karma. Bla bla. I will get everyone back. Bla bla bla. IA this and that. Meanwhile you stuck in patrol getting COVID-19. Haha my feet are up in my desk.

Unregistered
    As a matter of fact the park belongs to the County meaning the Officer had no Business there All County Parks are patrolled by County Officers not city we have our own crap to worry about it. My guess either IA very incompetent or they look a blind eye and threw the officer a Bone.

Either way makes you think is IA fair game? Of course not but Karma will get every single one.
    If the parks in the city you still have jurisdiction what law enforcement school you go to.

Unregistered
    If the parks in the city you still have jurisdiction what law enforcement school you go to.
    County property handle by County, Courthouse County,Pelican Harbor County, JMH County,Metro rail County,Airport County,port of Miami County.

Unregistered

Look what department you are in...corruption is the norm dude