Self Preservation
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Self Preservation

I did not write this, but I agree. This was posted on another thread, but it deserves its own.

“Is it time to unionize again? Civil Service board taken away. FDLE and FHP to investigate us. Civilian review boards being demanded. The board members will be untrained and uneducated in LE policy and tactics. Prosecutors are making political charging decisions. News outlets report opinion not facts. Staff fails to publicly correct the media and politicians who spread false information about LEO. Leadership won’t stand up to staff due to fear of their next promotion. Perfect storm leaving the worker out to dry. We will be the scapegoat. Time to protect ourselves.“

Sums it up.

Arrested? Prison? Death sentence? Federal civil rights lawsuit? Loss of pension? After years of hard work? For doing what we were trained to do? With the exception of idiot cops that have killed due to their pride and negligence like in the Floyd case, you all know full and well we have always been trained to shoot if someone points a Taser at us. Training based on past events where cops have been killed. Where are all those training divisions now? Where are those policies now?

At a minimum, if we are lucky, maybe just a local lawsuit, fired, and loss of CJSTC cert. Not to mention the constant underlying fear of an IA case due to not handling a chaotic high stress split second decision fight or arrest of a violent suspect without flawless perfection. According to social media of course. Situation we did not choose to be in.

Scared leaders, mayors, and so on... No one speaks up in our defense? Do we really have to wait for an indictment and trial to be defended?

Is anyone going to bring up that most of these cases happen after people become violent with cops?

No more qualified immunity, trial and jury by social media and the leftist media, scared agency leaders itching to make examples out of us, what else?

Cameras? Our footage is reviewed and our actions are judge by liberal social media operators and no one stands up to them. How will that protect us when our own tactical training is used against us by laymen?

What are the pros of doing this job?

My advice, let them all go. Unless your life or someone else’s life is immediately in danger, let them all go. In the mean time, find a new career.

For those of you that attack this post, I understand why. This agency needs to save face, reduce the amount of resignations, and mitigate the fact that now, very few will want to do this job let alone apply.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I did not write this, but I agree. This was posted on another thread, but it deserves its own.

“Is it time to unionize again? Civil Service board taken away. FDLE and FHP to investigate us. Civilian review boards being demanded. The board members will be untrained and uneducated in LE policy and tactics. Prosecutors are making political charging decisions. News outlets report opinion not facts. Staff fails to publicly correct the media and politicians who spread false information about LEO. Leadership won’t stand up to staff due to fear of their next promotion. Perfect storm leaving the worker out to dry. We will be the scapegoat. Time to protect ourselves.“

Sums it up.

Arrested? Prison? Death sentence? Federal civil rights lawsuit? Loss of pension? After years of hard work? For doing what we were trained to do? With the exception of idiot cops that have killed due to their pride and negligence like in the Floyd case, you all know full and well we have always been trained to shoot if someone points a Taser at us. Training based on past events where cops have been killed. Where are all those training divisions now? Where are those policies now?

At a minimum, if we are lucky, maybe just a local lawsuit, fired, and loss of CJSTC cert. Not to mention the constant underlying fear of an IA case due to not handling a chaotic high stress split second decision fight or arrest of a violent suspect without flawless perfection. According to social media of course. Situation we did not choose to be in.

Scared leaders, mayors, and so on... No one speaks up in our defense? Do we really have to wait for an indictment and trial to be defended?

Is anyone going to bring up that most of these cases happen after people become violent with cops?

No more qualified immunity, trial and jury by social media and the leftist media, scared agency leaders itching to make examples out of us, what else?

Cameras? Our footage is reviewed and our actions are judge by liberal social media operators and no one stands up to them. How will that protect us when our own tactical training is used against us by laymen?

What are the pros of doing this job?

My advice, let them all go. Unless your life or someone else’s life is immediately in danger, let them all go. In the mean time, find a new career.

For those of you that attack this post, I understand why. This agency needs to save face, reduce the amount of resignations, and mitigate the fact that now, very few will want to do this job let alone apply.

"LET THEM GO"

This is the new motto of the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office. When suspect run, and or fight, LET THEM GO!

How many supervisors have we lost this month? Never mind the amount of deputies we've lost, look at all the supervisors we're losing!

Hey Chad, how you do plan on retaining employees?
    A raise?
    You already said this wasn't going to happen but even if it did that won't keep employees here.
    Additional sick time awarded to everyone? You know because you are REFUSING to cover employees who are catching covid19 ON THE JOB with Worker's Comp, and you are REFUSING to apply for the multiple FEMA grants that are in place specifically of covid19 (Go look at HCFR-they applied for the FEMA grant and they are covered)?

Chad, the ball is in your court.

Unregistered
    "LET THEM GO"

This is the new motto of the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office. When suspect run, and or fight, LET THEM GO!

How many supervisors have we lost this month? Never mind the amount of deputies we've lost, look at all the supervisors we're losing!

Hey Chad, how you do plan on retaining employees?
    A raise?
    You already said this wasn't going to happen but even if it did that won't keep employees here.
    Additional sick time awarded to everyone? You know because you are REFUSING to cover employees who are catching covid19 ON THE JOB with Worker's Comp, and you are REFUSING to apply for the multiple FEMA grants that are in place specifically of covid19 (Go look at HCFR-they applied for the FEMA grant and they are covered)?

Chad, the ball is in your court.
    Chad has no balls, so there can’t be any in his court.

Unregistered
    Chad has no balls, so there can’t be any in his court.
    Correction, Chad has balls but there in JC purse.

Unregistered
    Correction, Chad has balls but there in JC purse.
    Command Staff hard at.work looking for Chads balls.
    https://youtu.be/AZwvzbtz5tg

Unregistered
    Maybe Chad should ask Janak for his balls because Janak has some.

Unregistered
    I’m dead! I just died!

Unregistered
    I’m dead! I just died!
    We could only be so lucky. Yes, we wish you were dead.

Unregistered
    We could only be so lucky. Yes, we wish you were dead.
    Hahahahaha. Did I hurt someone’s small balls? Still dying right now. 😂

Unregistered
    After a lengthy investigation it has been determined the peaceful protester at the jail who was ripping the sally port down door down might of had Chad's balls in his pocket.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast