Janak - Page 47
Page 47 of 49 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 LastLast

Thread: Janak

Unregistered

Janak interview

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    https://www.fox13news.com9/video/896036[/url]

Pay attention to all of the big wigs that sign the petition. Are they supporting Janak or simply boycotting the Chad Chronister and his whisky clowns???

Unregistered
    Read the petition. Any law enforcement officer that was trained in the academy and then in field training properly would use the tactics in patrol after a few days, weeks or months. Well, maybe not if you are a snowflake. And, maybe no longer if you are retired in place. There are many skills, not all firearm related, that effective cops use. But for this firearm related issue, I would bet that many, even Sheriff Chronister, would affirm the contents of the petition if they were being truthful.

Unregistered
    Supporting Janak, that he was trained and acted in a proper and expected manner act are fact, not opposition to anything

Unregistered
    Read the petition. Any law enforcement officer that was trained in the academy and then in field training properly would use the tactics in patrol after a few days, weeks or months. Well, maybe not if you are a snowflake. And, maybe no longer if you are retired in place. There are many skills, not all firearm related, that effective cops use. But for this firearm related issue, I would bet that many, even Sheriff Chronister, would affirm the contents of the petition if they were being truthful.
    Well said. Agreed.

Unregistered
    GOOD! GOOD! GOOD!

This was due to the upcoming election!

This was due to a sheriff that cares more about votes and status than his cops!

This scum was a wrongfully released inmate. An escaped inmate. A heroin dealer that sold with his kids in the car. Bad batches of heroin at that. What happened to all this zero tolerance for the opiate crisis? No mention of this scum, who was not even afraid because he had enough common sense to know he wasn’t going to be murdered, and street thug that only knows one thing. The street way of doing things. Same how they did not mention the scum that killed The cpl.

This was all about catering to the non contributing welfare taking rioting scum instead of backing his troops. Giving in to a current social media trend and rioters is what got Janak arrested.

I hope he sues the living fuk out of this agency.

No mention

Unregistered
    So from my understanding, Sheriff Chronister has confirmed his decision to terminate Janak. I have not heard any confirmation on his decision to arrest him, despite the SAO no filing his arrest. I wonder how he stands now, after a thorough investigation. Regarding his termination, does anyone have direct knowledge of the SOP violations Janak was terminated for violating? Has the investigation been finalized and available for review?

Unregistered
    Supporting Janak, that he was trained and acted in a proper and expected manner act are fact, not opposition to anything
    Lol...nah *we the people* will not let you spin that in his favor. You can try to make the publuc think that ...but we all know how this administration is being maneuvered. They are about loyalty even if they are in the wrong.

Chad and his wife made many calls (I was present to 2 of those calls) to others during the election questioning their allegiance...so anyone signing this petition is in response to not being in Chad's team and confirming that Yes what Janak did we have and still do right now when a x15 is actively being combative resist arrest.

Guaranteed if the whisky lovers, A. Collins, Bob Ura, Capt. Cab driver Johnson, etc etc and anyone still working at HCSO in the friends and family plan...were asked to sign the petition they would not because of the loyalty that is expected of them!!!

NEXT!!!

Unregistered
    Janak will not be forgotten!

Unregistered
    Janak will not be forgotten!
    Due process

Page 47 of 49 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 LastLast