Janak - Page 42
Page 42 of 49 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast

Thread: Janak

Unregistered
    Seems their admin intvws and criminal intvws were different, hmmmmm, you guys a fukced

Unregistered
    Untruthfulness?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes, absolutely. Janak was a true cop and he broke his balls fir this agency every time they called on him with an important mission. This law suit is going to reveal a lot of dirt on the agency.
    **** yea I can't wait to be a witness!!!!

Unregistered
    Who the fuk biatch that said they had more inside info....where is your inside info now you fun turd???

The realist
    One thing is for sure at least Andrew Warren's office conducted a true unbiased investigation.

Thanks Andrew....our agency needed this good news...

Should I sign my name..lol...you already know who I be..

You all stay safe my lovies.

The realist <<.

Unregistered

Reposted so I could reply

I have many more facts than you know. He has always been a ticking time bomb for this office and it shocks me he made it this far, but thankfully he is gone without any more lasting damage. I won’t be surprised how this will turn out at all. He will get felony PTI and waste away in the shadows.

Unregistered
    I have many more facts than you know. He has always been a ticking time bomb for this office and it shocks me he made it this far, but thankfully he is gone without any more lasting damage. I won’t be surprised how this will turn out at all. He will get felony PTI and waste away in the shadows.
    Where are you facts ?

Yes JANAK 's bomb just went off on your stupid cum face.

Thankfully he is gone....yes now he really is going to do a lot of damage.

The pockets of Every single last SOB that was involved in this case to include the IA detectives will be picked. Everyone involved here had a responsibility to stop the madness and follow the law.....but they chose to look the other...everyone will be held accountable...

understand the days of listening to incompetent supervisors are gone. These incompetent BIATCHES need to be put on notice. This is our agency...this agency belongs to the citizens that pay taxes....fuk SOC...you incompetent azzholes.

Prior to this ruling...LADARIAN...Ladone...and the other mindless fagg had cases at the attorney general's office...and the attorneys there put their cases on hold because there was evidence of them lying.... guess what y'alls word don't mean shiit no more... you cannot testify in any ****en case... time to turn in your ****ing badge and gun...

Unregistered
    Where are you facts ?

Yes JANAK 's bomb just went off on your stupid cum face.

Thankfully he is gone....yes now he really is going to do a lot of damage.

The pockets of Every single last SOB that was involved in this case to include the IA detectives will be picked. Everyone involved here had a responsibility to stop the madness and follow the law.....but they chose to look the other...everyone will be held accountable...

understand the days of listening to incompetent supervisors are gone. These incompetent BIATCHES need to be put on notice. This is our agency...this agency belongs to the citizens that pay taxes....fuk SOC...you incompetent azzholes.

Prior to this ruling...LADARIAN...Ladone...and the other mindless fagg had cases at the attorney general's office...and the attorneys there put their cases on hold because there was evidence of them lying.... guess what y'alls word don't mean shiit no more... you cannot testify in any ****en case... time to turn in your ****ing badge and gun...
    Facts. Truth.. and a big fuc you!
    Paul S. Needs to take this to the governor so he can review the incompetencies and uneducated command staff we have running place. I am thinking criminal charges should be brought against the liars who brought the info and the cowards who sat back and did nothing!!!! Oh and DUI don't think those TPD officer didn't keep them event numbers!!!

Unregistered
    Is Docobo’s document still in affect, the one that projects an employees termination after untruthfulness?

Unregistered

Misfeasance?

The Suspension Process
    Article IV, section 7(a), of the State Constitution authorizes the Governor to suspend any state officer not subject to impeachment or any county officer on any of the following grounds: malfeasance, misfeasance, neglect of duty, drunkenness, incompetence, permanent inability to perform official duties, or commission of a felony

Page 42 of 49 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast