Janak - Page 3
Page 3 of 49 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Janak

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    TICK TOCK TICK TOCK....standby....that bomb is about to Explode... if you think Janak is going to sit on this lie all of you are sleeping moles. I now understand why the higher ups drink like winnos...it drowns out the voice in their heads that says..... I AM COMING FOR YOU!!
    I just moved to a new house...I will bring my boxes to the SOC so you can start freaking packing...There is more to come!!!
    Don't know who your campaign manager is, but from where we are standing he or she may be working for the other side. Ohh I guess you forgot Docobo still lives inside those walls....
    Janak will leak no information about anything to anyone. These are dangerous people with plenty of resources to make “accidents” happen. It would be best for him to negotiate a plea deal and go away quietly. Even if he did leak something, no media outlet would ever dream of reporting it. Even if the media reported it, the public wouldn’t care as long as it wasn’t racial.

Unregistered
    That’s bullshitz

Unregistered
    Janak will leak no information about anythin9g to anyone. These are dangerous people with plenty of resources to make “accidents” happen. It would be best for him to negotiate a plea deal and go away quietly. Even if he did leak something, no media outlet would ever dream of reporting it. Even if the media reported it, the public wouldn’t care as long as it wasn’t racial.
    Quietly??? Seriously... I think this matter and the way it was presented has surpassed the quietly watermark! If the person that wrote ...Chad didn't present the facts accrutely..is telling the truth.....why would any one in Janak position stay quiet?
    Chad's actions were egregious to Chad becoming the sheriff again!!!
    Well thinking about it...when Janak reminds him of those secrets....your right it will qo away as if it never happened. I believe Janak was invited or attended his wedding...
    Since Janak is not white it is racial!!! Everyone knows if it was one of chads boys this would have never been leaked out or handled dufferentlt...and all those that were there would have been promoted to keep them quiet!!! Just like have been promoted the females that sleep with a supervisor...in order to keep them quiet and not file a lawsuit for sexual harassment
    Transparency my Azz... if you truly want to practice it ...expose yourself first along with your DUI drinking buddies...and your buddies that get picked up at the airport....on your behalf....when the walls of the previous regime start talking the people left behind start to stink! I feel sorry for my brothers and sisters I left behind !!! Keep your head up kiddos...

Unregistered
    Janak will leak no information about anything to anyone. These are dangerous people with plenty of resources to make “accidents” happen. It would be best for him to negotiate a plea deal and go away quietly. Even if he did leak something, no media outlet would ever dream of reporting it. Even if the media reported it, the public wouldn’t care as long as it wasn’t racial.
    Not true...Btw we are all dangerous!!!
    Also this is racial. If Janak was one of his white drinking buddies this would have had a different headline And those that were there would have received a promotion!!

Unregistered
    I was there. I saw it happen. I was interviewed afterwards, but my interview was not represented during Chad's press conference.

Chad is a LIAR! My only guess is Chad saw a chance to look good to the media, so he sacrificed another deputy. Janak's career is gone, and he faces prison time, all for Chad to try and look "progressive." UNFUKCING BELIEVABLE!

I can't believe I'm saying this but, if ONLY Janak had a body camera.........
    Bet Chad won't sacrifice good ole AC for all the crimes he's committed. He should be arrested but CC needs to cater to the BLM movement for votes. Let's see, falsifying off-duty records, Theft, Lying, etc., going back before he was promoted to Major. CC talks about officers violating the law and the policies and procedures of the Sheriffs Office, he needs to follow those words right to AC and arrest and fire him. Why does he get a free pass when everyone knows AC did this and CC and DL are covering it up? AC goes around thinking he has the Sheriff in his pocket and can do whatever he wants. With all the embarrassment CC has had lately and an upcoming primary, you would think he wouldn't want this to get out and have done nothing about it. I'm sure Boswell would be more than happy to pull a full records request and let the cat out the bag!

Unregistered
    Bet Chad won't sacrifice good ole AC for all the crimes he's committed. He should be arrested but CC needs to cater to the BLM movement for votes. Let's see, falsifying off-duty records, Theft, Lying, etc., going back before he was promoted to Major. CC talks about officers violating the law and the policies and procedures of the Sheriffs Office, he needs to follow those words right to AC and arrest and fire him. Why does he get a free pass when everyone knows AC did this and CC and DL are covering it up? AC goes around thinking he has the Sheriff in his pocket and can do whatever he wants. With all the embarrassment CC has had lately and an upcoming primary, you would think he wouldn't want this to get out and have done nothing about it. I'm sure Boswell would be more than happy to pull a full records request and let the cat out the bag!
    So...what did A.C. do worth firing...say it so we can go get it and expose it. A.C gives twi ****s about black people. He tells everyone that the sheriff is going to appoint him when Chad leaves before finishing up the next term....so say what he has done so it can be taken care of!!!!!

Unregistered
    So what has Anthony Collins done that has been so egregious in order for him to get fired say what it is so we can expose it don't just hide it behind these words.
    I'm sick and tired of listening him boast a how the sheriff is going to point him Sheriff when Chad decides to leave prior to his term next time around so say what you got to say so we can expose it

Unregistered
    Hi,
    I am dealing in packaging boxes in the USA.
    if anyone is interested then do reply
    Send them to 2008 e. 8th ave. Someone from community outreach will pay for them and take them to Chad s office. Only need 3 clowns out of the Docobos wing...the rest can stay...i hear the old timers can't wait to leave.

Unregistered
    So what has Anthony Collins done that has been so egregious in order for him to get fired say what it is so we can expose it don't just hide it behind these words.
    I'm sick and tired of listening him boast a how the sheriff is going to point him Sheriff when Chad decides to leave prior to his term next time around so say what you got to say so we can expose it
    AC’s many discretions have been discussed within other forums, as well as what was copied from above. Learn to read. It’s fundamental!

Unregistered
    Lol there will be no accidents happening. You watch to much television. There are lawsuits pending against Chad and nothing has happened to the people that are suing.

Page 3 of 49 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast