Janak - Page 2
Page 2 of 49 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Janak

Unregistered

Chad Clownister

The Sheriff is a total embarrassment to the agency. He has made it very clear that his political games have become a higher priority than his own Deputies. For his sake he better have all his ducks in a row on this one. In the mean time, gone are the days of hard charging deputies with discretion like Janak.

All your decisions are being made for you... so find a tree to sit under because it’s not getting any better until this Coward Scum Sheriff is gone.

Unregistered

Stfu

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well, his hot headed demeanor and shady activity finally caught up to him. Is anyone actually surprised by this? I’m certainly not surprised. It’s a good thing deputies finally spoke up about his behavior.
    He must have chewed you out. He’s a cops cop. Great supervisor. Sorry your ass got hurt.

Unregistered

Lies

Shit that was presented didn’t happen per “my” testimony. Guess it has no bearing, doesn’t fit the narrative

Unregistered
    I was there. I saw it happen. I was interviewed afterwards, but my interview was not represented during Chad's press conference.

Chad is a LIAR! My only guess is Chad saw a chance to look good to the media, so he sacrificed another deputy. Janak's career is gone, and he faces prison time, all for Chad to try and look "progressive." UNFUKCING BELIEVABLE!

I can't believe I'm saying this but, if ONLY Janak had a body camera.........

Unregistered
    I was there. I saw it happen. I was interviewed afterwards, but my interview was not represented during Chad's press conference.

Chad is a LIAR! My only guess is Chad saw a chance to look good to the media, so he sacrificed another deputy. Janak's career is gone, and he faces prison time, all for Chad to try and look "progressive." UNFUKCING BELIEVABLE!

Whoa....thats a mouth fool. Can't believe of chad decided to use this as a media stunt....
    Thread lightly mister...alot of us know your dirty secrets.
    Janak is way favored then you are. And as we all know....the truth eventually exposes itself.

Unregistered
    I have many more facts than you know. He has always been a ticking time bomb for this office and it shocks me he made it this far, but thankfully he is gone without any more lasting damage. I won’t be surprised how this will turn out at all. He will get felony PTI and waste away in the shadows.
    TICK TOCK TICK TOCK....standby....that bomb is about to Explode... if you think Janak is going to sit on this lie all of you are sleeping moles. I now understand why the higher ups drink like winnos...it drowns out the voice in their heads that says..... I AM COMING FOR YOU!!
    I just moved to a new house...I will bring my boxes to the SOC so you can start freaking packing...There is more to come!!!
    Don't know who your campaign manager is, but from where we are standing he or she may be working for the other side. Ohh I guess you forgot Docobo still lives inside those walls....

Unregistered

If this is true....please make sure you go to court and testify....you will be protected under the whistleblower clause. Chad real stupid. I guess he forgot Janak knows his dirty secrets and don't give two ****s about telling them...bring the tea Janak bring the real hot tea....from back in the day ...remember the apartment he claimed was his mothers....what used to happen there while on duty.... owners of glass house should never throw rocks....BECAUSE eventually a Boulder will make it back your way!!

Unregistered
    So did this really go down the way it was reported or is it a classic HCSO setup aimed at getting rid of an old school, take no $hit, type of deputy? Be honest! This disgrace of an agency and its Marxist sheriff can’t truly be trusted! 21 years on the job means he started when one of the real sheriff’s was in office. He wasn’t a politician as much as Clownster is! Good old Homer would not do the kind of back door shenanigans that Chad does! STFU LGBTQ types!

Unregistered

Packaging Boxes

Hi,
    I am dealing in packaging boxes in the USA.
    if anyone is interested then do reply

Unregistered
    I was used as a sacrificial lamb once. I can only hope it doesn’t happen to Janak. His punishment was harsh. I wonder, especially in light of the posters testimony that was there, was he provided due process. It was hard to hear the Sheriff describe Janik and his actions as despicable.

Page 2 of 49 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast