Janak - Page 13
Page 13 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Janak

Unregistered
    The way the Janak situation went down was my final straw. I will be leaving this agency. Good luck to those who remain playing Russian Roulette with this agency.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Whos the 3rd?
    WE know LADARIAN big mole Rudulph....who tells everyone business.
    Ledonne who was in D4...the one that shot off the shot gun or long riffle in the parking lot...he has a long list of fuvk ups...oh yea not to mention he cheated on his wife with the girl who turned lesbian.
    SO who's the 3rd powder puff???
    LaDarian has always been a snitch and a gossip. He spreads stuff without getting his facts straight and makes complaints on deputies before he knows what is going on. This isn’t his first rodeo as a lying, backstabber.

Unregistered
    Whos the 3rd?
    WE know LADARIAN big mole Rudulph....who tells everyone business.
    Ledonne who was in D4...the one that shot off the shot gun or long riffle in the parking lot...he has a long list of fuvk ups...oh yea not to mention he cheated on his wife with the girl who turned lesbian.
    SO who's the 3rd powder puff???
    Steve Eckert

Unregistered
    How many times can you think of in your career where during an investigation, you established the elements of crime to develop probable cause from a statement heard on a jail call? AN ACTUAL ELEMENT OF A CRIME? ...not incriminating evidence to be used to establish guilt!! I would guess NEVER. Are we really supposed to believe this person said on a jail call "I was in fear for my life?

Assume he made a statement similar to that one could infer he was "in fear"....If this happened the way the Sheriff described (immediate intervention/de-escalation, etc) then your elements have been established right in front of sworn law enforcement, and guess what....your so called "victim" was there as well to provide his statement.

If this "egregious" and "despicable" act occurred, and the the "training" worked...He would have been investigated and situation handled on scene. If your argument is that it was reported by law enforcement only later (no matter the reason), then clearly they did not intervene right away as stated.

At a minimum, a very detailed investigation should have been done (guy is going to be in jail for awhile) instead of a knee jerk reaction to get a quick media headline. At the end of the day, the Sheriff isn't concerned with the end result will be. No one was shot, no one was killed...the media already has lost interest in this...Not juicy enough...Personally I think when he spelled out the Sgt's name to media, they were probably disappointed!
    Jail phone call? What? Cpl Rudolph complained to his chain of command. It’s that simple

Unregistered
    LaDarian has always been a snitch and a gossip. He spreads stuff without getting his facts straight and makes complaints on deputies before he knows what is going on. This isn’t his first rodeo as a lying, backstabber.
    Mother Fkr better stay away from my crew!!!
    He mind as well quit! You ain't shit to us...you are nothing but a LIAR...
    GO work full time in little league.

Unregistered
    Mother Fkr better stay away from my crew!!!
    He mind as well quit! You ain't shit to us...you are nothing but a LIAR...
    GO work full time in little league.
    Yea what he had said

Unregistered
    Steve Eckert
    What fuk name is that. That's what these people do to their own? Do they do it for promotion? If they do it to their own.....swear under oath in an arrest affidavit... I CAN ONLY IMAGINE WHAT THEY DO TO THE PUBLIC...the people they arrest. Is that normal practice at HCSO...to lie under oath to get promoted or worst yet make a better case on the citizens you arrest. Wow...smh.
    The cases of these clowns should be reviewed...Ladarian Rudolph...Ledone..and Steve Eckert. This Sheriff owes it to the public and the employees. You have 7 people that testify saying something different.

Unregistered
    Well said. Agreed. He was sacrificed.
    His story was on fox13....Yeeessss Lord..yes!!!!

Unregistered
    His story was on fox13....Yeeessss Lord..yes!!!!
    https://www.fox13news.com/video/739288

The truth shall set you free

Unregistered
    Pause on the CRA and read it. Have the snowflake turncoats EVER arrested someone?!? Fugitive apprehensions are not for them. Just do your one case a week and let someone else arrest.

Holy chit. Good luck to those who stay. Need to find someone else to vote for.

Page 13 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast